JESUS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

faithy123

Jun 3, 2011
JESUS
JESUS DRAGGED THE CROSS KNOWING HE WOULD DIE
HE WAS PINNED WAY UP HIGH
A THROWNED CROWN PLACED ON HIS HEAD
NO LOOKS OF FEAR PASSED HIS FACE
HE TOOK HIS TORTURE WITH AMAZING GRACE
WE LOVE HIM FOR WAT HE DID FOR US THIS DAY
WE THANK LORD EACH DAY FOR SENDING JESUS TO DIE IN THIS WAY
SO WHEN YOUR FEELIN BLUE
REMEMBER WAT JESUS DID FOR ME AND YOU
HE TOOK OUR SINS TO DIE WIV HIM
WE LOVE YOU OUR MIGHTY KING XX

GOD BLESS YOU ALL LOVE FAITHY I KNOW IT NOT AS GREAT AS SUM OF POEMS ON HERE
BUT I TRYED MY BEST AND NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE THIS WAS WRITTEN FEW DAYS BEFORE MY BAPTISM GOD BLESS YOU X

J

jkalyna

:) GREAT POEM, YESSSSSSS ALL THE WAY!!!!! WHEN WERE FEELING BLUE LOOK UP TOWARDS THE HEAVENS, ONE DAY HE WILL RETURN FOR HIS BRIDE, US, THAT'LL CHASE THE CLOUDS AWAY. EXPECTATION, OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, AND WITHIN US EVEN NOW, WE ARE NEVER EVER ALONE. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIE. JESUS RESIDES WITH US. AMEN JOHN 17:p

O

OFM

VERY MUCH ALOT HIGHLY SPIRITUALLY EXCELLENT POEM WELL WRITTEN THANX 4 SHARING BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN.....

B

BADDOG

FAITHYYYYY hugs GBU

now this is why i keep saying i love your work ,,,
this poem is a real insight as to what Jesus did for us
**keep writing !!! your work is a blessing **

BADDOG

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Thank you for this, God Bless.