Jews In The Holocaust

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

November 1977
President Anwar Sadat of Egypt makes a historic visit to Jerusalem. A Peace Treaty is signed subsequently in which Israel
hands over the oil-rich Sinai Peninsula, but is forced to keep the Gaza Strip. President Sadat is assassinated by Muslim
extremists in 1981 for making peace with Israel.
30th July 1980
The Knesset, Israel’s Parliament, passes a law that Jerusalem will be ‘the eternal and indivisible capital of Israel.’ The PLO
and Arab nations react with a threat to nations that had their embassies in Jerusalem: “leave or your oil supplies will be cut
off.” 13 countries move their embassies to Tel Aviv.
December 1987
The first Palestinian intifada (uprising) begins.
13th September 1993
In a surprise move, Israel recognises the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organisation as the official representative of the
Palestinian Arabs, ending the intifada. Yasser Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Foreign Minister
Shimon Peres sign a Declaration of Principles for a Peace Treaty on the White House lawn in the presence of President
Bill Clinton. Arafat announces that he has renounced terrorism and pledges to rescind the PLO Charter. Over the next 7
years under what became known as the ‘Oslo Accords’ the PLO is given autonomy over 98% of the Palestinian population
and 40% of territory in Judea and Samaria and 80% of the Gaza Strip. Meanwhile Palestinian incitement to hatred and
terrorism against Israel escalates.
July 2000
President Bill Clinton invites the Israeli and Palestinian leaders to a summit at Camp David in the USA for ‘Final Status’
talks under the troubled ‘Oslo Accords’. Israeli PM Ehud Barak offers to recognise a Palestinian State in 97% of the
territory Arafat is demanding, which embraces most of the Old City of Jerusalem including control over the Temple Mount
– all in exchange for an ‘end to hostilities’. Arafat rejects the offer and two months later launches the second intifada
against Israel.
March 2002
In a month that proved to be the bloodiest of the intifada in which more than 100 Israelis are murdered, including 30
people in a single attack on a Passover Seder, the Israel Defence Forces launch Operation Defensive Shield in which they
re-occupy most of the territory and cities ceded to the Palestinians. Yasser Arafat is held under virtual house arrest in his
Muqata compound in Ramallah where the IDF subsequently discover concrete proof that he has been directly financing
and co-ordinating terrorist attacks against Israel. US President Bush declares that Arafat is the main obstacle to achieving
peace in the Middle East.
A new peace initiative is launched by the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations (collectively
called ‘The Quartet’) to replace the failed ‘Oslo Accords’. The new initiative – known as ‘The Roadmap’ to Peace – called
for a ‘performance based’ path to peace in stages. The first stage requires the Palestinian leadership to disarm and disband
the terrorist organisations. Arafat agrees to ‘the Roadmap’ and pledges to take the necessary action, but fails to do so. The
Roadmap falters.
November 2004
Yasser Arafat dies. In an election held in January 2005 Mahmoud Abbas, Arafat’s long-time right-hand man, is elected as
the Palestinian President.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
31st October 1917
The British and ANZAC military forces capture Beersheba from the Turks and Germans, which paves the way for the
British conquest of Palestine. On the same day the British Cabinet decides to pave the way for the creation of a Jewish
homeland in Palestine. The decision is published by Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour two days later in what became
known as The Balfour Declaration.
9th December 1917
The British and ANZAC forces conquer Jerusalem, bringing an end to 400 years of Ottoman Turkish rule. Two days
later, on the eve of the Feast of Chanukkah, the British General Allenby ceremonially enters Jerusalem, declaring
British rule over Palestine.
April 1920
Haj El-Amin, later to become the Mufti of Jerusalem, leads riots against the Jewish population of Jerusalem as Britain
and France participate in a League of Nations conference in San Remo Italy to issue a mandate for British and French
rule over the Middle East. France is awarded a Mandate to rule Lebanon and Syria while Britain is given a Mandate
to rule over Palestine, which includes all of modern-day Israel, Jordan and the ‘West Bank’. The Balfour Declaration
is incorporated into the British Mandate, giving it international legal status.
Sir Herbert Samuel takes his position as the first British High Commissioner of Palestine. The Churchill White Paper
divides Palestine along the Jordan River, creating an Arab Homeland in Palestine known as Transjordan (later
Jordan).
August 1929
Arab riots break out against the Jews across Palestine, including Gaza and Hebron. In Hebron, the oldest
continuously inhabited Jewish city in the world, 69 Jews are brutally murdered. The British authorities
respond by evacuating the Jews from both places and forbidding them to return. Serious unrest and riots
continue through the 1930s as Arabs pressure Britain to halt Jewish immigration and abandon The Balfour
Declaration.
January 1933
Adolf Hitler rises to power in Germany, creating a dark cloud for German Jewry. Within a year he instigates a programme
of anti-Semitism across the country in accordance with Mein Kampf which he had written a decade earlier. Over the next
few years Hitler successfully mobilises almost the entire German nation against the Jews.
July 1938
Representatives of 32 nations meet at Evian in France to discuss the rapidly worsening refugee problem resulting
from Hitler’s ruthless persecution and murder of Jews in Germany and Austria. Britain only agrees to attend on
condition that Jewish immigration into Palestine is not on the agenda. The Jews are effectively abandoned by the
Evian Conference.
May 1939
A White Paper is published that severely restricts Jewish immigration into Palestine and outlaws land sales to Jewish
people altogether. Only 75,000 Jewish immigrants would be allowed over the next 5 years. All further immigration
beyond that would be subject to the agreement of the Arabs. The 1939 White Paper effectively annulled the Balfour
Declaration.
September 1939 to May 1945
Six million Jews are murdered by the Nazis under the leadership of Adolf Hitler during the Holocaust of World War II.
Amazing. And so, any christian with a brain on their head would support this Blessed Nation. They were chosen to suffer in a way that would show the rest of the world what was right and wrong. This is part of the Eternal Plan of God. Accept it.

P

pottersclay

February 2005
In yet another ceremony at Sharm-el-Sheik in Egypt, Mahmoud Abbas meets with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to
restart ‘the Roadmap’. Abbas pledges to disarm and disband the terrorist groups in front of the Israeli PM and the Western
media, and quickly renounces that pledge in front of the Arab media.
Compiled by Hugh Kitson, Director of Hatikvah Film Trust.
CFI Communications, PO Box 2687, Eastbourne, BN22 7LZ
Tel: 0845 230 3067 (local rate) or 01323 410810 • Fax: 01323 410211
Prayerline: 0845 230 3068 (local rate) or 01323 439840
email. [email protected] • website. www.cfi.org.uk
Registered Charity no. 1101899

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Umm, I can agree with that somewhat. But remember when we ask God to bless our food before we eat, does He not protect us against these things? That is the reason we pray before we eat is it not?
We are asking God to bless the food that is an example of our rebellion against following God so we follow men's way. It is not food as God gave it to us, it is food that men have changed from how God gave it to us.

K

kaylagrl

We are asking God to bless the food that is an example of our rebellion against following God so we follow men's way. It is not food as God gave it to us, it is food that men have changed from how God gave it to us.
I don't follow men's way. We say grace asking God to bless the food and protect us from impurities.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I don't follow men's way. We say grace asking God to bless the food and protect us from impurities.
That makes sense, I guess like eating shellfish from a beach that had/has Red Tide. If God can protect us from fire, raising the dead, etc, He can certainly protect us from Red Tide. (Eat away, my Child.)

K

kaylagrl

That makes sense, I guess like eating shellfish from a beach that had/has Red Tide. If God can protect us from fire, raising the dead, etc, He can certainly protect us from Red Tide. (Eat away, my Child.)

I don't think we should challenge God and do foolish things, but I do believe he can protect us against these types of things. Ask any missionary. I do believe God protects us.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I don't think we should challenge God and do foolish things, but I do believe he can protect us against these types of things. Ask any missionary. I do believe God protects us.
Snake handlers come to mind. haha

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
It isn't unusual for Bible-teaching Christians to be accused of anti Semitism
while Jehovah's very own criticisms, and the prophets' writings too, contain
far more. For example: the book of Isaiah opens with this:

Isa 1:1-3 . . The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw
concerning Judah and Jerusalem, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and]
Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Hear O heavens! and give ear O earth! for Yhvh
has spoken. Children I have raised and exalted, yet they have rebelled
against Me. An ox knows his owner and a donkey his master's crib; but
Israel does not know, My people do not think about it.

Oxen and burros are well known for their below-average IQ; but in His
indictment, Jehovah complained that those two species of barnyard beasts of
burden have more brains than His own people when it comes to appreciating
His providence; and Jehovah's statement: "they have rebelled against me"
mirrors the age-old colloquialism of biting the hand that feeds you.

There are so many anti-Semitic comments and remarks throughout the book
of Isaiah that sometimes it's actually difficult to believe it wasn't penned by
a Palestinian instead of a patriot; and that's only Isaiah, some of the other
prophets are just as harsh.

NOTE: More than fifty percent of the Jews living in the State of Israel right
now today are hiloni (secular). In my estimation, that's easily enough
insubordinate Jews all in one place for God to justify bringing down the
whole country; and then if you combine those with the number of
insubordinate Jews all 'round the globe, including the USA; it's not difficult to
appreciate just how insecure Israel's future really is.

A co-worker once informed me that his Jewish wife was seriously considering
migrating to Israel to help with its reconstruction. I advised him to talk her
out of it because without Messiah on the throne, that place is not safe. Plus,
the Jews' God has an era scheduled for them called the time of Jacob's
trouble when that land and its people will experience woes far more severe
than any before. In fact without Messiah's intervention, and were not that
time kept brief, not one single Jew in Israel would survive; it's going to be
that bad.
_

K

kaylagrl

It isn't unusual for Bible-teaching Christians to be accused of anti Semitism
while Jehovah's very own criticisms, and the prophets' writings too, contain
far more. For example: the book of Isaiah opens with this:

Isa 1:1-3 . . The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw
concerning Judah and Jerusalem, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and]
Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Hear O heavens! and give ear O earth! for Yhvh
has spoken. Children I have raised and exalted, yet they have rebelled
against Me. An ox knows his owner and a donkey his master's crib; but
Israel does not know, My people do not think about it.

Oxen and burros are well known for their below-average IQ; but in His
indictment, Jehovah complained that those two species of barnyard beasts of
burden have more brains than His own people when it comes to appreciating
His providence; and Jehovah's statement: "they have rebelled against me"
mirrors the age-old colloquialism of biting the hand that feeds you.

There are so many anti-Semitic comments and remarks throughout the book
of Isaiah that sometimes it's actually difficult to believe it wasn't penned by
a Palestinian instead of a patriot; and that's only Isaiah, some of the other
prophets are just as harsh.
The only thing I can say is this comment is moronic. Prophets spoke from God to the people to bring them into repentance. Jesus also called us dogs, correct? God has a right to judge and to call to repentance. You don't!! You're a sinner saved by grace. You don't get to boast about it.

. NOTE: More than fifty percent of the Jews living in the State of Israel right
now today are hiloni (secular). In my estimation, that's easily enough
insubordinate Jews all in one place for God to justify bringing down the
whole country; and then if you combine those with the number of
insubordinate Jews all 'round the globe, including the USA; it's not difficult to
appreciate just how insecure Israel's future really is.

Well here's the thing, your estimation, or the person you are copy pasting doesn't matter. We know Jews are blinded for a time, the same as we were. God won't bring down the country because He made an everlasting covenant with the Jews. And He doesn't keep His promises to the Jews, then he won't keep them to the Gentiles.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
The only thing I can say is this comment is moronic.

It's probably not my place to say so; but I suggest that you be a bit more
circumspect with your choice of words lest the hapless day arrive when you
are forced to eat them.

Matt 12:36-37 . . I tell you that men will have to give account on the day
of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words
you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

Unless you are truly infallible, and speak for God ex cathedra; you might
consider leaving yourself some room for error so you won't be humiliated
when it comes out you've been a heretic all along and didn't know it. (Just
saying)
_

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
We know Jews are blinded for a time, the same as we were.
This is such a key point to understanding the context of the ENTIRE Bible. All people were born into Spiritual Blindness . . . this is the very problem for which Christ came to earth.

I love what the Bible has to say about it! I love our Bible!

The below three passage sets are all about the same "thing."

NLT - "But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

NLT - "Then Jesus told him, "I entered this world to render judgment--to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind." Some Pharisees who were standing nearby heard him and asked, "Are you saying we're blind?" "If you were blind, you wouldn't be guilty," Jesus replied. "But you remain guilty because you claim you can see."

Colossians 2:11, 13 NLT - "When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature." ... 13 "You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins."

K

kaylagrl

It's probably not my place to say so; but I suggest that you be a bit more
circumspect with your choice of words lest the hapless day arrive when you

are forced to eat them.
Listen up friend, you are not God. God is the judge of the Jewish people, not you. That is why you got the comment you did. God will deal with the Jewish people, and bring them into repentance. That IS NOT YOUR JOB!! Your job is to witness to the Jewish people and pray for peace in Israel. You have NO ROOM to boast. The Jews have been blinded for a time. Then they will repent and morn when their eyes are open. You don't want to be called out, then stop making these comments.

Matt 12:36-37 . . I tell you that men will have to give account on the day
of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words
you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
I'm not the one being careless. You are twisting Scripture, and I am calling you out.

Unless you are truly infallible, and speak for God ex cathedra; you might
consider leaving yourself some room for error so you won't be humiliated
when it comes out you've been a heretic all along and didn't know it. (Just
saying)
_

Are you infallible?! You seem to think you are. You keep spouting reams of copy paste and your own opinion and everyone is suppose to shake their heads and agree. You are the one spreading false doctrine, it's replacement theology. You better take another look in the book friend, your haughtiness and belief that you are the only one right on any subject has blinded you as badly as the Jews. smh

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
There is a pending holocaust located in the book of Ezekial that doesn't get
much attention.

Ezek 20:33-38 …As I live-- testifies Jehovah God --I will reign over you
with a strong hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with overflowing
fury. With a strong hand and an outstretched arm and overflowing fury I will
bring you out from the Gentiles and gather you from the lands where you
are scattered, and I will bring you into the wilderness of the Gentiles; and
there I will enter into judgment with you face to face.

. . . As I entered into judgment with your fathers in the wilderness of the
land of Egypt, so will I enter into judgment with you-- testifies Jehovah God.
I will make you pass under the shepherd's staff, and I will bring you into the
bond of the covenant. I will remove from you those who rebel and
transgress against Me; I will take them out of the countries where they
sojourn, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you shall know that
I am The Lord.

Many Jews will be rejected and denied entrance to Messiah's theocratic
kingdom. Ezekiel's is a frightful picture of the Diaspora's impending meeting
with their God.

So; what's to become of the rejects?

Matt 13:40-43 . .As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it
will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and
they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do
evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping
and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the
kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

It's been my own personal experience that the average Jew honestly
considers themselves righteous enough to survive their day in court face to
face with Jehovah God. Well, just think back to the time when God entered
into judgment with the Jews when He brought them out of Egypt. How many
adults over the age of 20 entered the promised land? Only two: Joshua and
Caleb. Not even Moses himself made the cut; nor even Bezalel and Oholiab,
the two artificers endowed with special skills and aptitudes by God's own
spirit.

And remember the Jews who were killed by snake venom when they
complained about manna? And the entire family of Korah the Levite, and his
allies, who were incinerated and swallowed down into the ground alive when
it split open and they all fell in? And the Jewish men who were slain for
fathering children by pagan women in the incident with Balaam, the prophet
for profit?

Being Jewish is no guarantee they'll make the cut and partake of the
benefits of Isa 11:1-14, Ezk 36:28-38), Mic 4:1-7, and Joel 2:19-27. Modern
Jews just don't really know who they're dealing with.
_

SueAnn

Dec 1, 2021
Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
You will also learn who is really behind all of this, and what their true agenda is."
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/
Hello Nehemiah,
My computer is very "iffy" these days and I am nervous to attempt a download of a PDF.
Could you please tell us who the article says is behind the Covid /Vaccination debacle?
Thank you

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Hello Nehemiah,
My computer is very "iffy" these days and I am nervous to attempt a download of a PDF.
Could you please tell us who the article says is behind the Covid /Vaccination debacle?
Thank you
I will mention the people/entities who have been named in this report (and it is not the only source for naming these):
Klaus Schwab (World Economic Forum)
Bill Gates (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)
George Soros
Google, Twitter, Facebook
Several Australian health officials speaking of a New World Order
The World Health Organization (WHO)
The Rockefellers (Rockefeller Foundation)
The "Black" Nobility
The "Deep State"
The Vatican speaking of a New World Order
Freemasons
Satanists

There are several other sources which also tie all these entities together and name others such as the vaccine manufacturers and research agencies (called "interlocking directorates" under US Anti-Trust laws) Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, Ralph Baric, HHS, CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, AMA, DARPA, the Imperial College, etc.

Dec 17, 2021
Well, there's the issue. Germany was a Christian nation at the time. So one has to question, why didn't more people speak up? I think you have to read history and some of the things Martin Luther said against the Jews. Then you'd understand what I am talking about. Luther wrote a sermon called the Jews and their Lies. So if someone thought they were ridding the world of the enemies of Christ, they might take part in the Holocaust. If they thought they were getting rid of Christ- killers, perhaps they could even think they were working on Gods behalf. The fact that Hitler used Luther's sermon as an excuse should tell us something.

I apologize for my delayed response as I had a lot of schoolwork and studying to do and haven’t been able to get on CC to see your post. I hope you had a happy and safe New Year’s Eve, and I hope you have a blessed year in 2022.

This is a very good question. And it is not a simple question to answer, and I don’t think we will ever have A complete answer or understanding. I am still reading and researching about the different players and beliefs that surrounded The Holocaust myself. I am aware of Martin Luther’s sermon/book called “The Jews and Their Lies”, and I know there were other people in the past and today that still have a belief that Jews are “Christ killers”.

I have not personally had the chance to read the sermon/book yet, but I have learned a little about Luther and some of his issues with the Jews. Luther may have had a belief that Jews killed Christ, but that was’t his only issue. In fact, Luther invited Jews to repent and turn to Jesus, but they refused.

Here are some of the issues/beliefs I’ve learned that Luther had with Jews: Jews had/have an arrogance as being the “special Chosen people of God”, and vehemently deny Jesus as Messiah (Christ). The Jews mock and slander Jesus, Mary, and all Christians. Jews do not see non Jews as their equals. Luther also speaks out against immoral and corrupt Jewish banking and lending practices.

Now for Hitler. I believe that he labeled himself as a Christian to gain popularity and support from Christians. Hitler did not support “traditional” Biblical doctrines of Christianity but rejected them just as he rejected Jesus’ divinity. I personally do not believe Hitler was a Christian, especially when he basically described Jesus as being an aryan nazi, even though Jesus was Jewish. His claim of Christians wasn’t just for support from Germany, but he may have also been trying to get other Christian nations to support him. I’ve also read some claims that Hitler was into the occult and mysticism. (As I said before, I don’t think true Christians would support The Holocaust)

I am not exactly sure why more people didn’t stand up to Hitler, but I have a few ideas. One question I’m trying to answer in my research is why so many Jews supported Hitler and tortured and killed their fellow Jews.

I think one reason gentiles supported him is because Hitler was in power and controlled an army. It would have been all too easy for Hitler to have a person or even a group of people jailed or executed just as he did the Jews for speaking out against him. There were also probably a lot of people who tried to avoid the situation altogether by idly sitting by.

As for the people who supported Hitler, fear could not have been the only reason. Before I continue, I want to let it be known that I do not believe the Jews should have been treated the way they were in the Holocaust. As humans, I believe we should love other humans and have mercy on them regardless of their beliefs or what they think of us.

From my own conversations with Orthodox Jews, I know that many Jews believe that gentiles are like animals and are not equal to Jews, nor do they deserve to have equal rights with Jews. Many believe that when their messiah comes, the messiah will enslave the gentiles to the Jews, and they believe that gentiles were created to serve Jews. It’s also quite obvious who is in charge of the majority of the corrupt world banking system, and who many of the wealthiest families of the corrupt 1% that own 99% of the world’s wealth are. (There is a lot of research to be done in these areas)

Jews felt (and still feel) they had the right to occupy Palestine and create a nation because “God gave the land to them and that they are God’s chosen”. They use this belief to justify all the terrible atrocities they have done (and continue to do) to the Palestinians over the decades. I’ve seen videos of Jews spitting on and beating Palestinians, and I’ve even seen one video of a Jewish woman attacking a Muslim woman and ripping off her hijab and dress. Imagine what a larger population of Jewish people would have behaved and treated gentiles like in Germany before WW2, when many Jews today believe it is ok to behave this way because of their belief of being “God’s Chosen”. I find that Jews are also quick to call anybody “anti semitic” who does not put Jews on this royal pedestal they place themselves on. (There is a lot more to be said on this, but I will allow you to do your own research and reading)

Again, I’m not saying I believe the Jews deserved it, or that all Jews believe and behave this way, but many do. People did not just wake up one day deciding they no longer wanted Jewish people in their communities anymore on a whim. I believe there is a lot more that went on behind the scenes that we may never know. But I do not believe the belief that “Jews are Christ killers” was a leading cause, or a reason at all, as to why Hitler did what he did. I believe there was a lot more to it, just like there was a lot more to Luther’s personal issues with the Jews. It may have had something to do with the way Jews felt about non Jews, how they treated and behaved towards non-jews, how they practiced immoral lending practices, and maybe even how they rejected German culture and insisted on separating themselves from gentiles in their own communities.

Sorry for the long reply, there is so much to be said about this.

Why do you think more people didn’t stand up to Hitler, or why people supported Hitler?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Those are tough questions, but it all comes down to the rejection of Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah and King of the Jews. Ideally all Jews should be Christians, having believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and received Him as Lord and Savior. But that has not happened as yet. God did say that there would be judgment on Israel for rejecting Christ, and the Holocaust may have been a part of that judgment. We can be thankful that many are now believing on Christ, but they are a minority.

At the same time the Holocaust was pure demonic and Satanic evil. But we need to see that now there is a Holocaust happening right before our eyes, and it is not limited to one ethnic group. The lethal and toxic bogus vaccines are killing and destroying people daily.

"The Vaccine Death Report shows all the scientific evidence that millions of innocent people lost their lives and hundreds of millions are suffering crippling side effects, after being injected with the experimental covid injections. The report exposes the strategic methods used by governments and health agencies to hide 99% of all vaccine injuries and deaths. You will also learn who is really behind all of this, and what their true agenda is."
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/

Why do you have to drag your covid and vaccination views into another thread?

Get over your own fears!

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
I think one reason gentiles supported him is because Hitler was in power and controlled an army. It would have been all too easy for Hitler to have a person or even a group of people jailed or executed just as he did the Jews for speaking out against him. There were also probably a lot of people who tried to avoid the situation altogether by idly sitting by.
Thanks for your thoughtful post.

The German people were Christians, yet they participated and agreed to murder. If they were asked as little as ten years before Hitler began his murdering if they agreed it was a good thing to do they would have all said no murder. But it was done gradually.

They had anger and resentment of their treatment after WW1. They were in a depression and afraid they would not have food and shelter. They were not told they were agreeing to murder, they were told they were righting wrongs done them and insuring their children were taken care of.

Understanding is better when we understand how God and demons work. Hitler worked with demons.

SueAnn

Dec 1, 2021
Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
I will mention the people/entities who have been named in this report (and it is not the only source for naming these):
Klaus Schwab (World Economic Forum)
Bill Gates (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)
George Soros
Google, Twitter, Facebook
Several Australian health officials speaking of a New World Order
The World Health Organization (WHO)
The Rockefellers (Rockefeller Foundation)
The "Black" Nobility
The "Deep State"
The Vatican speaking of a New World Order
Freemasons
Satanists

There are several other sources which also tie all these entities together and name others such as the vaccine manufacturers and research agencies (called "interlocking directorates" under US Anti-Trust laws) Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, Ralph Baric, HHS, CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, AMA, DARPA, the Imperial College, etc.
Thank you, Nehemiah, no new names on that list for me except Schwab.