Job 11
noticed that this friend also thinks he has done somehting wrong. I guess they all discussed amongst themselves about who will talk and what they will. They had different way of saying it. This guys thinks that Job is wisely using his words and talking with God, but God over everything knows things what man wouldnt know abt himself ..abt the works he has done. N i think at the end it goes to say a man without hope is almost like a dead man...hope to change a person( job). this friend doesnt seem as nice as the other one
Seems like Zophar isn't as nice as his other friend. But like Bildad, he tries to tell Job that it's some sin he's done and to put away the sin in his hand (verse 14) so that this will all stop. And yeah, I think the last verse is saying that a man without hope is like a dead man. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't put their hope and trust in the Lord. Other than someone who believes the lies of the devil.
noticed that this friend also thinks he has done somehting wrong. I guess they all discussed amongst themselves about who will talk and what they will. They had different way of saying it. This guys thinks that Job is wisely using his words and talking with God, but God over everything knows things what man wouldnt know abt himself ..abt the works he has done. N i think at the end it goes to say a man without hope is almost like a dead man...hope to change a person( job). this friend doesnt seem as nice as the other one
Seems like Zophar isn't as nice as his other friend. But like Bildad, he tries to tell Job that it's some sin he's done and to put away the sin in his hand (verse 14) so that this will all stop. And yeah, I think the last verse is saying that a man without hope is like a dead man. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't put their hope and trust in the Lord. Other than someone who believes the lies of the devil.