Job 13
Job seems mad at his friends and seems confused, and wants God to show him his sins, Though he slay me , I will hope in him.
He wants to justify himself with God and he knows that if he is wrong he will be punished and he is not wrong he isn’t scared of Talking with God, but he he wants them to know that they are wrong and cannot judge but God.
because he is really upset with his friends and what they are saying. I found verse 5 particularly funny because he says, "If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom." So it would be wise if they would just shut up lol. Again, Job continues to believe he's innocent by saying things like, "I will surely defend my ways to his face." (verse 15) and "Can anyone bring charges against me? If so, I will be silent and die". He still thinks it's just God doing this to him. He also thinks all this might be from sins of his youth, "For you write down bitter things against me and make me reap the sins of my youth." (verse 26
Job seems mad at his friends and seems confused, and wants God to show him his sins, Though he slay me , I will hope in him.
He wants to justify himself with God and he knows that if he is wrong he will be punished and he is not wrong he isn’t scared of Talking with God, but he he wants them to know that they are wrong and cannot judge but God.
because he is really upset with his friends and what they are saying. I found verse 5 particularly funny because he says, "If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom." So it would be wise if they would just shut up lol. Again, Job continues to believe he's innocent by saying things like, "I will surely defend my ways to his face." (verse 15) and "Can anyone bring charges against me? If so, I will be silent and die". He still thinks it's just God doing this to him. He also thinks all this might be from sins of his youth, "For you write down bitter things against me and make me reap the sins of my youth." (verse 26