Job 23
Job seems happy, hopefull and not in much agony, hopeful that there is purpose to his suffering (But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me , I shall come out as gold)
Similarly (verse10-12) Job was beginning to understand the test , verse says ‘he tests me’ and Job is like gold ..refined until its pure (the fire burns away the unwanted metals)
In all his test , he will trust GOD
Towards the end , he tends to worry about future ,as he began to understand test but couldn’t gage the future and says that , ‘ he will be silent even if he cannot see anything (trust God for something good- seeing the light at the end of the Tunnel)
Job says, "If only I knew where to find him; if only I could go to his dwelling!" and I just think it's so awesome how we can now boldly go before God anytime! (Hebrews 10:19-22)
What a contrast to the old covenant, how only the high priest could enter the Holy of Holies only once a year and he had to bring blood! (Hebrews 9:7). Praise God for our new covenant 
Job goes on to say he wishes he can plead his case before God so God can see he's been faithful.
Job seems happy, hopefull and not in much agony, hopeful that there is purpose to his suffering (But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me , I shall come out as gold)
Similarly (verse10-12) Job was beginning to understand the test , verse says ‘he tests me’ and Job is like gold ..refined until its pure (the fire burns away the unwanted metals)
In all his test , he will trust GOD
Towards the end , he tends to worry about future ,as he began to understand test but couldn’t gage the future and says that , ‘ he will be silent even if he cannot see anything (trust God for something good- seeing the light at the end of the Tunnel)
Job says, "If only I knew where to find him; if only I could go to his dwelling!" and I just think it's so awesome how we can now boldly go before God anytime! (Hebrews 10:19-22)
Job goes on to say he wishes he can plead his case before God so God can see he's been faithful.