Job 7
seems like he is talking to God
at the end it seems like he thinks God hasn't forgiven his sin
"Why do you not pardon my transgression
and take away my iniquity?
Even in the beginning it talks abt time
Just as the labourer n slave their day is end n paid ..but his doesn’t seem ..the appointed time to be born until death but this was a spiritual war ....yeah so he just wantd forgiveness rather than long suffering.
he just continues on describing his pain. In verse 4-5, he says, "When I lie down I think, ‘How long before I get up?’ The night drags on, and I toss and turn until dawn. My body is clothed with worms and scabs, my skin is broken and festering." Again, I just can't imagine having to go through that myself and I wonder what I would think/do/say. To think of how Job persevered through it all and didn't give up on God just encourages me and blesses me.
seems like he is talking to God
at the end it seems like he thinks God hasn't forgiven his sin
"Why do you not pardon my transgression
and take away my iniquity?
Even in the beginning it talks abt time
Just as the labourer n slave their day is end n paid ..but his doesn’t seem ..the appointed time to be born until death but this was a spiritual war ....yeah so he just wantd forgiveness rather than long suffering.
he just continues on describing his pain. In verse 4-5, he says, "When I lie down I think, ‘How long before I get up?’ The night drags on, and I toss and turn until dawn. My body is clothed with worms and scabs, my skin is broken and festering." Again, I just can't imagine having to go through that myself and I wonder what I would think/do/say. To think of how Job persevered through it all and didn't give up on God just encourages me and blesses me.