Job hunting

  • Thread starter Thread starter zaoman32
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

Guest
Praying for open doors, and opportunity. Something that will finally be everything I need and have been looking for. Any other prayer would be appreciated
 
Don't succumb to the defeatist attitude's! Although i'm bias because of my perception of the correlation of application success to communicated personal drive seems more strong :P
 
Praying for you, zao. When I first moved to Illinois, I turned in 23 job applications (I counted) and didn't hear anything from anyone for 4 weeks. I felt pretty hopeless, I know a lot of jobs come from connections/knowing people, and I had just moved to the area so I didn't know anyone.Then, I filled out an online application for a bank and a week later I got a job at the bank I'm at now. I really like it. Maybe not what I want to do for the rest of my life, but it is great for now.

Point being, don't give up. It's easy to get frustrated, but I'll be praying for you and this situation! :)
 
I will pray as well - I am in the same boat, looking for work...not sure what God wants me to do yet!
 
I am thinking of what I needed when I was in your place, and I needed not to let the being turned down so often mean that I wasn't worth while. God created you different from everyone else like your fingerprint is different, and only you can fill the place God has for you just right, no one else can.

God be with you on each interview, surrounding you and protecting you.
 
Will be praying for all of us in the same boat. My job is only 6-8 months out of the year & this year was slow & to top it off we got let go almost a month & a half sooner than normal. Jobs are scarce here,unless you have some degree in the medical profession. The state won't seem to help me out with much of anything...oh well just keep looking & believe God for something. Stay strong people!
 
Been there, so through empathy and a sincere heart, I'm praying you find work; something that will provide for you, as well as something you can glorify God in.
 
Praying for open doors, and opportunity. Something that will finally be everything I need and have been looking for. Any other prayer would be appreciated

I thank you Lord for your son Zaoman, I thank you for his love for you. I pray that the you Lord will provide for him, give him the desires of his heart. I pray Zao that you will find a job that is all you could hope for, that it will be an amazing job that will provide more than you could ever imagine. You will be challenged, capable, stimulated and fulfilled, that you will be very happy and secure and will be used mightily by the Lord! Thank you Father, I pray for these things for your child, in your Sons precious name! <><
 
hangin there my husband was searching for a very long time , he started applying online and was

Blessed with a job, i will keep you in my prayers. God is an Awesome God