Job Loss

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mercyswolf

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
1,743
6
0
41
Ok I know I should've done this Friday night when I got home but I've been procrastinating a little. Friday night I basically lost my job and was given the option to resign or be terminated. For the sake of self preservation, though highly unpopular, I went ahead and resigned. If you guys would keep me in prayer while I search for another job it would be most appreciated as I live in an area that does not have a lot of opportunity for entry level vacancies presently, even in fast food! Thank you and I'll keep you all informed as the days go by.
 
Hi mercyswolf, i'm very sorry you lost your job. I know what your going through, i too lost my job with the option of being terminated or to resign. I resigned as well. But it's been very hard trying to find a job and it get's frustrating. I will keep you in my daily prayers.Things will get better.
 
hi,
have no fear Jesus is there. as a child of God you are an heir of His kingdom and so every single thing you need will be provided. only believe and trust in God. i have been jobless at certain times in my life and i know that it can be frustrating and even depressing, but i have never had a need that God didnt take care of. God is truly amazing and as His word say; 'you are of more value than many sparrows'. i pray that God blesses you
 
I prayed for you, and I have faith you will find a new job. I strongly believe that you need to speak the positive future that you want. Stop saying, "There aren't a lot of jobs...." Instead say, "I have the job I want!"
Best Wishes,
Guacamole
 
praying for you you to get a job gast, and to have patience and peace while hunting for one
 
Feeling optimistic and getting more persistent: First of all thank you all. I haven't had a whole lot of luck yet except for possibly at a local KFC, which I don't mind. Store manager's a great guy I've known him personally now for about a year, so I'm praying in faith that my back ground check will be back monday and I can move forward from there. Please continue to keep me in prayer in the meantime and thanks again.
 
HEY BROTHER JUST KEEP SEEKING THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND FILLING OUT APPS AND THIS TO WILL PASS
 
Thank you all. I"m starting my rounds tomorrow in hopes of finding something so you all continue to pray for me and once again thank you.