Joe has cognitive issues... it's a set up.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 26, 2021

Look, friends. It was already known among his supporters / campaigners that Joe was on medication to hide his cognitive issues. THIS IS ALL A SET UP. There was a reason why he was even chosen as a election candidate by the Democrat party in the first place. All the while Trump supporters took the "voter fraud" personally and seriously. Now this Australian News is picking on him.

He'll be exposed to be humiliated. This poor old man. Now Republicans. Don't take this deep state joke too personally. Trump knows about all this--the coming scandal too. 'TIS ALL A RUSE. Wake up, Republicans. Two wings belong to the same body.

A prophetess was already shown this through revelation when all of that election ruckus was going on.....

He who has an ear, let him hear.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Joe Biden is a clueless Puppet president nothing more, its the elites behind the scenes that run the show.

S

SophieT

I don't think most people need a revelation to understand what is going on

I also do not think people should follow prophets

They should follow Christ and renew their minds with scripture

the internet is filled with people calling themselves prophets and it seems people who follow them are very lenient in discernment and do not call them out when their prophecies fail

and by the way, many people, even those who are not Christians, have spoken about Obama pulling the strings in the WH. it only makes sense since most of the staff there now are Obama holdovers.

smh

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
a prophet is someone who speaks for God, someone who puts God first..

Some internet "prophets" who seem to have failed in their prophesying of the future... well, when they said that Trump would win by a landslide.

They were CORRECT

no false prophesy there

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I would like more info on such things as: The R involvement in allowing Mr Senile Baby Murderer to be president..

not that it matters. I've seen enough of how rotten things are in DC... to not want to even bother watching the news about it ever again

I will w atch the news about it.. but not probably as much as I used to.. "They" don't care about people like me..

They do not care about everyday Americans, except to nab their paychecks to spend on themselves

Feb 26, 2021
I also do not think people should follow prophets
I never stated you should follow prophets either like you MAY have made it sound like I have.
Nonetheless, it's indeed yours to discern whether a prophecy is true or not.

Feb 26, 2021
I don't think most people need a revelation to understand what is going on
Tell me then if you are willing. (I need to be told. I need a revelation.) If you have fully understood about all that is going on, what is going on with Trump? (And Biden?) Why were they placed in office? And Harris and Obama? What are they up to? Why are so many Republicans following Trump?

Feb 26, 2021
THIS PLACE IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO EXPRESS THEIR DISAPPROVAL to those with whom they don't agree with because they don't understand what they're saying or something.

Have Jesus in your heart. Don't be like the darkness that comprehended not the light. At least try to be constructive, otherwise GO AWAY. Get behind me satan.

S

SophieT

I never stated you should follow prophets either like you MAY have made it sound like I have.
Nonetheless, it's indeed yours to discern whether a prophecy is true or not.
so then you are just posting these threads about prophecy, revival and what not and including vids from prophets for the fun of it?

obviously you DO follow current so called prophets

just as you encourage that type of thing, I discourage following prophets. they take people's eyes off God and take His place. rather than enquire of God, they run after OTHER HUMAN BEINGS and want to know the latest thing God is supposed to have said

S

SophieT

Tell me then if you are willing. (I need to be told. I need a revelation.) If you have fully understood about all that is going on, what is going on with Trump? (And Biden?) Why were they placed in office? And Harris and Obama? What are they up to? Why are so many Republicans following Trump?
well, I am no prophet, but BEFORE...way before the election while campaigning was still going on, I was heard to say that I did not think Trump was going to win. Call it what you will, but that is what I 'felt' in my spirit...even though people were all excited and even my husband was saying he would win, I was like 'I don't know. I don't know what is going to happen, but it's not going to go like everyone thinks.'

of course I had no idea of how the election would be basically stolen, but we all know what happened.

I also am of the mind that Obama is having his 3rd term right now, but that is obvious just from the people that surround Biden...Biden is a plant and Harris chosen for whatever reason, to be the VP. the entire gov right now, is illegitimate IMO.

I have actually become somewhat leery of Trump. Again, just something in the air or whatever you want to call it...but I don't see him in the White House again.

I don't follow anyone. I 'hear' far too many clamoring voices and that is just not the operation of the Spirit of God. Frankly, I am in 'wait and see' mode and if God wants to make something clear to me, I guess He will. He certainly has in the past.

S

SophieT

THIS PLACE IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO EXPRESS THEIR DISAPPROVAL to those with whom they don't agree with because they don't understand what they're saying or something.

Have Jesus in your heart. Don't be like the darkness that comprehended not the light. At least try to be constructive, otherwise GO AWAY. Get behind me satan.

that's childish. I hope you mature as you get older. you say you want discussion, but the above is not how you will earn it