JOHN 12;47

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,726
399
83
JOHN 12:47
​
​
​
[FONT=&quot]
KJ21​
And if any man hear My words and believe not, I judge him not; for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
ASV​
And if any man hear my sayings, and keep them not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
AMP​
If anyone hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but to save the world.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
AMPC​
If anyone hears My teachings and fails to observe them [does not keep them, but disregards them], it is not I who judges him. For I have not come to judge and to condemn and to pass sentence and to inflict penalty on the world, but to save the world.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
BRG​
And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.


[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]


​
 
pOSTED SOME verse on JOhn 12:47 from different
bible version, they mostly are the same, take or give a few words, worded around a bit.
THe struts of some people, and stuff that comes out of some people, behind pulpits, preaching, teaching, is so close to the secular society outside of church, very close in resemblance.
WEre to be in resemblance to Our Heavenly Father, not in resemblance to the bulliers, the condemners, and haters.
If ;you read John 12:47 not many follow Jesus's teachings, today. He said, " these people love me with there lips, but there heart is far away.
Why do you think the churches are emptying out.
YOu didn't give money, you didn't give enough money,
Y:Ou didn't come to church last 3 services during the week, your clothes are too new, where's the money, or the clothes are to old, sit in the back. Listen, to garbage mouths, and the list could go on.
Jesus didn't come to condemn the world, how about the preachers who hold up signs, to Judge others, and condemn homosexuals, etc. The word could go forth, but it never came with a hammer, or ax, to put shame, and threaten others.
What about the women in adultery, they wanted to kill her according to the law, but Jesus said,to those holding the rocks, who without you is without sin, throw that first stone, and they dropped them, and Jesus said,"neither do I condemn you go and sin no more."
Love needs to come first, the same thing if someone comes to you hungry, like the bible story, a man knocked at someones' door, at night, and the guy said, I'm sleeping, busy etc.
God bless you, and closed the door." The verses go on to say,
Then "How dwelleth the Love of God."
There is no difference, then, so why call yourself a believer.
Big talk, and a very small amount of The Love of God.
Sometimes I find more love in those who don't or go to church.
REally, a big difference of what Jesus really is
about.
A big difference, not resembling our Lord And savior
Jesus Christ at all.
No wonder some of the most critical condemning Judgmental churches are empty


​