JOHN 14:6--ONE WAY OR MANY WAYS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 7, 2018
The Way to...HIMSELF...or ONE of 'Themselves'?
(Triune Travesty)
Jesus said his Father is the ONLY true God.
Look at vs 1~

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. - John 14:1

Do you BELIEVE him?

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
(Triune Travesty)
Look at vs 1~

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. - John 14:1

Do you BELIEVE him?
"I am" is pretty self-explanatory. He didn't say 'we are.'

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
The Question is a Jehovah's Witnesses and should not be allowed to post on a Christian message board. Please take his posts with a grain of salt and much biblical discernment.

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
so anyone thats born into one of these groups are rejectors of the faith? and this is based on what? and the children are punished based on their fathers sins when our own bible says the Father does not do that. EZ 18
Jesus teaches anyone that seeks the Father is lead to the Father. but it sounds like your saying that unless a missionay from a mainstream Christian church shows up they are not really seeking.
Muslims and heathens are our mission field. They get to know the gospel, the saving knowledge of Christ and who will go for them? Naturally, those who know and have Christ. There's is no way a Mormon go do that or a cults doing the Great Commission.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
(Triune Travesty)
Look at vs 1~

Do you BELIEVE him?
(Triune Travesty)
Look at vs 1~

Do you BELIEVE him?
Because Jesus is the "Boss Man" on the shop floor the same as in the TV program "Undercover Boss." The company belongs to the new starter, so you had better believe in him also. - John 14:1

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014