John 15 and working in God's Divine Service

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tex_MidwesternerNW
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tex_MidwesternerNW

Guest
Jesus is speaking in John 15:12 and has said, "This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you."

For myself, I would measure the amount I give by the amount of fruit my offering could purchase for refreshments and fellowship coffee. But clearly the blood of the slain Lord did not become offerings for the altar, the matter of factliness about it is that my spiritual fruit comes from being called a friend by the Lord, that because I am not against him that I am called to share this blessing in a reworked image.

I am as an unworked block of pottery clay, not stubborn and thoughtless like a passover lamb. The body of Christ was never meant to be treated like a soulless head of livestock, but he takes down the shroud of death and looks over the shoulder of God the Father in majesty. I will be his make and model, chosen to be tasked with buying refreshments and being in fellowship.

This is because I am not a vineyard slave. It is because I am asked to be disciplined in his Word, called a friend by he.
 
Jesus is speaking in John 15:12 and has said, "This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you."

For myself, I would measure the amount I give by the amount of fruit my offering could purchase for refreshments and fellowship coffee. But clearly the blood of the slain Lord did not become offerings for the altar, the matter of factliness about it is that my spiritual fruit comes from being called a friend by the Lord, that because I am not against him that I am called to share this blessing in a reworked image.

I am as an unworked block of pottery clay, not stubborn and thoughtless like a passover lamb. The body of Christ was never meant to be treated like a soulless head of livestock, but he takes down the shroud of death and looks over the shoulder of God the Father in majesty. I will be his make and model, chosen to be tasked with buying refreshments and being in fellowship.

This is because I am not a vineyard slave. It is because I am asked to be disciplined in his Word, called a friend by he.

You see being willing to Father by risen Son, Thank you a million times over as I hear the angels of Father rejoice woe is me too, Isaiah 6:1-7
 
Yes let the Archangel Michael beat me with a yardstick.