John Hagee....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hislastwalk

I responded to a forum question and ignorant supporting responses from others. I couldn't care less about individuals and judging them personally, especially television personalities. My stand is for the gospel of Jesus Christ and against those who supplant it with antichrist teachings of Zionism.

To his Master, a servant stands or falls. I just don't presume someone's Master is Jesus when they deny He is the Messiah, etc. and support modern Pseudo-Israel over the true Gospel.

Him who is spiritual judges all THINGS. I don't judge hearts. Know the difference.
Exactly. Me as a pastor, I got to make some kind of a judgement when allowing someone to help out with street ministry/become an admin, etc.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Exactly. The strong delusion of Dispensationalism as a wrapper for the Zionist Agenda for the impending Eschaton; all nicely packaged within evangelicalism. Jesus takes a backseat to the REAL plan of God... His "chosen" people, the "Jews" (who are actually masquerading, heritage-stealing, alternate-ethnicity Pseudo-Jews who have positioned themselves for the Dominionism they espouse through the shells of Judaism and Christianity to usher in Kabbalah). Mystery Babylon.

From Physical Science and Natural Science to Behavioral Science and Social Science, and on through the Arts and Religion; the Zionist Eschaton Agenda has swept through world culture unerringly toward its culmination in a One-World Dominion.

Puppet or proponent, Hagee is culpable and complicit in/for/by the strong delusion.
This man needs a white stick (for his spiritual and mental blindness)...me thinks! :p