K
kqr_anointed
Guest
'“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. '
Malachi 4:5
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAL.4.5
'And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. '
Matthew 11:14
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.11.14
Matthew 17:10-13
10The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
11Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.
12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished.
In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”
13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
Bonus:
Matthew 18:10-13
10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones.
For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.[11]
12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?
13And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.
Malachi 4:5
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAL.4.5
'And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. '
Matthew 11:14
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.11.14
Matthew 17:10-13
10The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”
11Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.
12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished.
In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”
13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
Bonus:
Matthew 18:10-13
10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones.
For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.[11]
12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?
13And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.