He has come as Christ said he would, "Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things" (Matthew 17:11)
1.I am John the Baptist that prepared the way before Christ and I will prepare the way before him again, and a
people to receive Christ when he comes. Send this message to your brethren, the twelve first; then send it to
the nations of the earth with all the rest now in print, but the things I have shown to you in vision, keep that only
for your brethren, give not that to the enemies that seek to hinder the work of the Lord.
2.I will come from time to time until the work is finished after the pattern. Be humble, and the Lord will bless
you by his Spirit, and men will be blessed by the message in time to come. Amen.”
3.“I come to you again. Remember there are, and will be trying times, and as these changes take place, the
faith of the children of men will be tried, because they are not used to the things that are, and will take place.
Remember the Lord has said that a marvelous work and a wonder is to come forth, which will be marvelous to
all people, and will not be understood except by the Spirit of God from whence it shall come.
4.Satan knows that his time is but short, therefore his power from beneath will work, and oppose the power
from above. There is, and will be, distress of nations, and greater trouble shall come to pass. This nation is,
and will be in great danger, for there is, and will be a great uniting of power and powers, for Satan will work to
destroy all that he can of the good. As the restitution and restoration of all things will be at work, Satan will be
there to disturb the minds and peace of men, and to hinder the good that they shall try to do.
5.By the uniting of power, many will be brought from foreign countries, and this will change conditions here.
Again this country will be in distress, therefore let those go to the land as I have told you, before these changes
will come, for trying times are upon the earth.
6.Churches will unite, and the time will come when there will be only the Church of Christ and the church of the
devil, so remember while the good is at work, Satan is there to destroy.
7.Your mind has been troubled over the condition of the Church. All these things will come to pass for the two
powers are at work; one to build up the Lord’s work, the other to destroy. Satan will darken the minds of the
people, for many are filled with selfishness and their minds are carnal, and blinded by the traditions of men. As
you stand between the good and the evil, you will have Satan to contend with as he seeks to destroy, and the
power of the Lord on the other side to direct you, that you may instruct the people.
8.The Church of Christ will never again be destroyed, for it shall continue on its work until Christ shall come,
but many hearts will be sad at times because of the things they will have to pass through.
9.As you go and talk with the people, and your brethren, be kind to them; bear with their weakness, for this will
make you strong, and as the greater things shall come you may have the strength to stand, for many will fall by
the way. Remember, the temple will be built as I have told you; if not by this people, by another people which
God will raise up, for thousands are ready to receive the message that I shall bring from time to time, and will
accept it.
10.Your life will be in danger from time to time, use wisdom where you are and with whom you are, both with
those that profess Christ, and those that are of the world, for many are at enmity with you.
11.Send this not to the world as yet, for I will come to you again to instruct you, for so have I been commanded of
the Lord, to come to you. While this may seem strange to you, and many others, yet in the end you shall know
the reason that I was sent to you.”
10.“There are those that will oppose the message that I have given you, and at times this will delay the work on
the temple, but their end will be sad. The Lord will bless the hearts that are pure and the hands that are clean
before him.
11. Fear not because you are hated by some, neither fear the words that they shall say, for you must bear
witness of the message, not only now, but you shall be called upon from time to time to bear witness of that
which I have given you. The time is near at hand, when you shall be called upon to bear witness not only to the
people of the Church of Christ, but you and your brethren must bear witness to the world of these things which I
have told you.
11.As I come to you in your language, so am I commanded to bring a record from other people in their language,
which will also bear witness in like manner of God’s dealing with them. There will be people from time to time
to bear record of the truthfulness to them, of the things which I have given to you.
12.Let Walter L. Gates take charge of the temple work here on the ground and at the office, for a season; let
Thomas B. Nerren labor among the churches in the East, and let James E. Yates labor in Utah among the
people whose hearts are open to receive the message I have given you. Prepare to send a man to Holland
next year among the people there who are ready to receive this work.
12. Be not boastful, neither harsh with the people, when you take the message to them, but be humble and full of
love, and when you are in need of light from heaven, wash yourself that you may be clean, anoint your head
with oil, and in fasting and humility go before your God, that he might direct you in his work.
13. As the people of the Lord who have a desire to cleanse themselves of the traditions of men shall come to the
Lord’s servants, baptize them. Be careful in all your words, and works that you shall do, for Satan will try to
destroy the work that I have been commanded to instruct you to do.
14. Let W. P. Buckley, as a bishop, be out in the field and labor among the people, preaching both the principles
of the gospel and the tithing law, and let Walter L. Gates help keep the records that all things might be kept in
order.
15.As you labor among the people, call the elders together and instruct them to be humble and labor in love.
16.Write this and place it with the rest that I have given you, but send it not to the world as yet for I will come
again to you.”
"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealth his secrets unto his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7)
"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that
dwell on earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." (Revelation 14:6)
Behold I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord , whom ye seek, shall
suddenly come to his temple , even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in; behold he shall come,
saith the Lord of hosts." (Malachi 3:1)
He said, “The coming of Christ is near at hand and Christ will not delay his coming because of the
unfaithfulness of the people.
View attachment 79889
BRETHREN THIS WORDS ARE NOT FROM ME BUT FROM ELIJAMESSAGE.NET,THANKS.
1.I am John the Baptist that prepared the way before Christ and I will prepare the way before him again, and a
people to receive Christ when he comes. Send this message to your brethren, the twelve first; then send it to
the nations of the earth with all the rest now in print, but the things I have shown to you in vision, keep that only
for your brethren, give not that to the enemies that seek to hinder the work of the Lord.
2.I will come from time to time until the work is finished after the pattern. Be humble, and the Lord will bless
you by his Spirit, and men will be blessed by the message in time to come. Amen.”
3.“I come to you again. Remember there are, and will be trying times, and as these changes take place, the
faith of the children of men will be tried, because they are not used to the things that are, and will take place.
Remember the Lord has said that a marvelous work and a wonder is to come forth, which will be marvelous to
all people, and will not be understood except by the Spirit of God from whence it shall come.
4.Satan knows that his time is but short, therefore his power from beneath will work, and oppose the power
from above. There is, and will be, distress of nations, and greater trouble shall come to pass. This nation is,
and will be in great danger, for there is, and will be a great uniting of power and powers, for Satan will work to
destroy all that he can of the good. As the restitution and restoration of all things will be at work, Satan will be
there to disturb the minds and peace of men, and to hinder the good that they shall try to do.
5.By the uniting of power, many will be brought from foreign countries, and this will change conditions here.
Again this country will be in distress, therefore let those go to the land as I have told you, before these changes
will come, for trying times are upon the earth.
6.Churches will unite, and the time will come when there will be only the Church of Christ and the church of the
devil, so remember while the good is at work, Satan is there to destroy.
7.Your mind has been troubled over the condition of the Church. All these things will come to pass for the two
powers are at work; one to build up the Lord’s work, the other to destroy. Satan will darken the minds of the
people, for many are filled with selfishness and their minds are carnal, and blinded by the traditions of men. As
you stand between the good and the evil, you will have Satan to contend with as he seeks to destroy, and the
power of the Lord on the other side to direct you, that you may instruct the people.
8.The Church of Christ will never again be destroyed, for it shall continue on its work until Christ shall come,
but many hearts will be sad at times because of the things they will have to pass through.
9.As you go and talk with the people, and your brethren, be kind to them; bear with their weakness, for this will
make you strong, and as the greater things shall come you may have the strength to stand, for many will fall by
the way. Remember, the temple will be built as I have told you; if not by this people, by another people which
God will raise up, for thousands are ready to receive the message that I shall bring from time to time, and will
accept it.
10.Your life will be in danger from time to time, use wisdom where you are and with whom you are, both with
those that profess Christ, and those that are of the world, for many are at enmity with you.
11.Send this not to the world as yet, for I will come to you again to instruct you, for so have I been commanded of
the Lord, to come to you. While this may seem strange to you, and many others, yet in the end you shall know
the reason that I was sent to you.”
10.“There are those that will oppose the message that I have given you, and at times this will delay the work on
the temple, but their end will be sad. The Lord will bless the hearts that are pure and the hands that are clean
before him.
11. Fear not because you are hated by some, neither fear the words that they shall say, for you must bear
witness of the message, not only now, but you shall be called upon from time to time to bear witness of that
which I have given you. The time is near at hand, when you shall be called upon to bear witness not only to the
people of the Church of Christ, but you and your brethren must bear witness to the world of these things which I
have told you.
11.As I come to you in your language, so am I commanded to bring a record from other people in their language,
which will also bear witness in like manner of God’s dealing with them. There will be people from time to time
to bear record of the truthfulness to them, of the things which I have given to you.
12.Let Walter L. Gates take charge of the temple work here on the ground and at the office, for a season; let
Thomas B. Nerren labor among the churches in the East, and let James E. Yates labor in Utah among the
people whose hearts are open to receive the message I have given you. Prepare to send a man to Holland
next year among the people there who are ready to receive this work.
12. Be not boastful, neither harsh with the people, when you take the message to them, but be humble and full of
love, and when you are in need of light from heaven, wash yourself that you may be clean, anoint your head
with oil, and in fasting and humility go before your God, that he might direct you in his work.
13. As the people of the Lord who have a desire to cleanse themselves of the traditions of men shall come to the
Lord’s servants, baptize them. Be careful in all your words, and works that you shall do, for Satan will try to
destroy the work that I have been commanded to instruct you to do.
14. Let W. P. Buckley, as a bishop, be out in the field and labor among the people, preaching both the principles
of the gospel and the tithing law, and let Walter L. Gates help keep the records that all things might be kept in
order.
15.As you labor among the people, call the elders together and instruct them to be humble and labor in love.
16.Write this and place it with the rest that I have given you, but send it not to the world as yet for I will come
again to you.”
"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealth his secrets unto his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7)
"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that
dwell on earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." (Revelation 14:6)
Behold I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord , whom ye seek, shall
suddenly come to his temple , even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in; behold he shall come,
saith the Lord of hosts." (Malachi 3:1)
He said, “The coming of Christ is near at hand and Christ will not delay his coming because of the
unfaithfulness of the people.
View attachment 79889
BRETHREN THIS WORDS ARE NOT FROM ME BUT FROM ELIJAMESSAGE.NET,THANKS.