Johnson &Johnson

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SMOB

Dec 30, 2021
Can someone tell me what they know about the J&J shot. It isn’t MRNA. I know they say more blood clots. I also know that they recommend you can switch booster and have Moderna or others. I am not getting the vaccine. I just need to know because a loved one got the J&J and is ok so far. So far she isn’t getting the booster. I know God is in control but just concerned. Would appreciate any input.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
It's "viral vector vs mRNA".

Do a search on the quotes and it should give you plenty of information. As far as I remember it was naysay'd early and then recontinued and then naysay'd again.

My minimal "research" (reading articles) hasn't shown anything ridiculously higher with clots vs the other two mRNA compounds but maybe it's demonstrable. Call a doctor if you are concerned but sometimes just educating yourself on what to look for with blood clots and being ready to jump in the car may be your only real option because it's not like it's guaranteed (probably in the rare category). As with most things regarding this, there is a shocking amount of laxity regarding valuable information being disseminated to the public so looking into this deeply is a challenge. If you hit some roadblocks maybe I could look for a few good peer-reviewed journals to ease your mind a bit but I sift information a bit differently than most and to translate what I find useful with quoting and sources and so forth would take me MANY hours to post publicly. I also haven't seen many people that look into viral vector tech NEARLY 1/10th as much as mRNA compounds. I'm not sure why this is.

I do think it's interesting that it is a 3rd option for people that are against mRNA compounds and yet feel pressured to get them. Also 1 injection vs 2.

It's efficacy is also reportedly less. I did a bit of internet browsing on it some while back and it is interesting to look into. Not just because of it not fitting in with any of the rhetoric but also its history.

I had also understood that the 2nd (for J&J) and 3rd (for the 2 other companies) you could get any one of them. I am uncertain why that is, so you may want to look into it further.

Note: I am not saying I am for this technology in any way or telling you not to be wary of the risks, neither am I "hyping" them or saying it is incredibly risky. It is unclear to me.

I feel like this company getting all the bad press about clots is odd because I had thought there were similar risks with the other two companies producing viral compounds but perhaps there is more and I just don't want to sift through the morass of articles saying little on the topic beyond conjecture.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Can someone tell me what they know about the J&J shot. It isn’t MRNA. I know they say more blood clots. I also know that they recommend you can switch booster and have Moderna or others. I am not getting the vaccine. I just need to know because a loved one got the J&J and is ok so far. So far she isn’t getting the booster. I know God is in control but just concerned. Would appreciate any input.

First off, why did you join a Christain Chat site to learn more about J&J? You would figure most people would join Christian Chat to discuss Biblical topics, but what do I know?!?! Anyways....

From what I remember, the J&J doesn't use aborted baby stem cells, but they all do the same thing, create spike proteins. Many Christians don't want anything to do with aborted babies, so that's why I mentioned it.

Here are some links do learn more. Two sites from official sources and one from independent sources. Personally, I think the independent source is more credible, but that is for everyone to decide for them selves.

"Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine was considered an especially important one when the FDA authorized it in February 2021, because its one-shot strategy made it easier to distribute and administer to people who found it the be the most convenient of the three vaccines in the U.S. But far fewer people have gotten the J&J shot.

In December, issues, including concern over rare blood clots associated with it, prompted the CDC to endorse a preference for Pfizer and Moderna. Unlike the mRNA vaccines, this is a carrier, or virus vector, vaccine. "

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison

"The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

DNA Inside an Adenovirus

The researchers added the gene for the coronavirus spike protein to another virus called Adenovirus 26. Adenoviruses are common viruses that typically cause colds or flu-like symptoms. The Johnson & Johnson team used a modified adenovirus that can enter cells but can’t replicate inside them or cause illness.""

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

********This information below is not necessarily from official sources, so do your own research, and make your own decision.****

Dr. Noack was the world’s leading expert on carbon engineering and Graphene.
The video below has German subtitles and very well may be from Dr. Noack’s work. You can clearly see thousands or millions of Graphene Hydroxide specs. When zoomed in under the Dark Field Microscope, the Graphene Hydroxide does indeed look just like razor blades.
Dr. Noack blew the whistle about two weeks ago with a video explaining how he found nano-razorblades called Graphene Hydroxide, in the Pfizer “vaccine” serum. He warned us that these nano-razorblades are cutting up the inside lining of the blood vessels of the “vaccinated”. They destroy the heart, brain and cardiovascular system. Dr. Noack said that any doctor who injects them with knowledge of this issue, is a murderer.

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternati...ody-of-the-vaccinated-videos-art-3763772.html

SMOB

Dec 30, 2021
I joined Christian Chat to chat with other believers and I do want to chat about Jesus but I also want guidance and input from other Christians on other topics that concern me. I have done my own research but wanted more input because my daughter is the one that got the shot. I am a concerned mother.