Join me in praising God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Oh Lord, how sweet You are.......I love Your Peace........time with You is so refreshing.........bless us with Your Peace and abiding Love...........Amen. :)

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
I glorify you, Lord. You are greater than the greatest, mightier than the mightiest. You reign forever more!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Sweet Father God, I love You............I love Your Love...........I love Your Presence.........I love Your Ways..........I love You............mmmmmmmmmmm.....Your Love is sooooooooo sweet.............I love You....I love You.....I love You.....(cuddle, cuddle) :)

Hello Sweet Jesus, Lover of my soul..........I love You...........You're my strong tower........You defend me............You're so wonderful.........I love You.........so, where are my accusers? LOL! I have none, Lord, You ran them all off!! hahahahahaha .........oooohhhhh, I love You................truly, You do love my soul.............and watch over me day and night........I am by Beloved's and He is mine! I love You.........(cuddle, cuddle) :)

Sweet, Sweet Holy Spirit.......mmmmmmmmmm..........so, so sweet............draw me into the secret place..........under the shadow of the Almighty..............lead me in the path of life where Your Joy overflows in abundance and evil cannot enter.......teach me the Ways of God - the path of life where Truth overflows in abundance and evil cannot enter nor distort Your Truth.........make me ready for my Beloved's return..........I love You................such a sweet, sweet Presence.........mmmmmmmmmmm (cuddle, cuddle) :)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Lord, This is another new day, and as You give me the grace for todays expenditure to do Your will, I want to Thank You for loving me that much to be a part of Your plans. Yet, there are days I recognize that I still see in a mirror of obscurely (1 Cor. 13:12-13). Although I can see a little of many things You have invested in me, I still cannot understand all the meanings behind them. I still feel the pain of all the inward wounds and outward trials that I have encountered and experienced. I lean towards You in faith to comprehend the significance behind them. This is why I have not praised you always in my life - doubt. Yet Someday You promise me it will all be perfectly clear, so I have no need to doubt today.

I believe that praises will abound in heaven because there will be full knowledge of the fullness of Christ Jesus. And Lord, the fuller I know You, the fuller I praise You!! Thank You Lord for doing Your work in me, and even thru me, and Thank You for finishing what You started in completing me! In other words Lord, Thank You for Your love ... for because of it I do know and love You! I am humbled by Your presence and Love and will.

I desire to praise You Lord because You are good (Psa. 25:8; 100:5). I have come to truly believe You are good and that You are never wrong, even though I cannot always understand what You are doing. But, as I believe, I always praise You: and when I praise Your glory is seen. I see now that praising You is to glorify You. And the more I praise You the more You show me that You are worthy of all glory. You give me abundant life, allow me to give you my abundant praise. I love you so...once more today. Now help me spend (to exhaustion) your grace placed in me today, to do the tasks you have planned for me to do today, and have portioned Your grace to be fully poured out. Today it is this amount of grace and tomorrow another portion, but whatever You give me, let me exercise my faith in giving it away to others. Tomorrow, I will return to receive Your new grace portion once more! Thank You; Praise Your Name!

Last edited:

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Heavenly Father, thank you, for rooting & grounding us in love today. Thank you for strengthing our innerself with your might. Thank you for blessing us with faith, by the Spirit of Jesus. Thank you for filling us today with your peace that surpasses all worldly understanding & knowledge. Amen

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Worthy are you Lord. You are the Alpha and Omega. Your love has no end, your grace has no end. You are the One in control and always will be. You are the Mighty God who spoke worlds into existence. The Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscience God. I exalt Your Name. I love You, Lord. Wonderful Father. You alone gets all the Glory. You are incomparable. Holy are You Lord.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Lord You are, awsome, wonderful and marvelous. Hallowed be Your Name. Thank You Lord for who You are.

In all situations, the Bible tells us 2 give thanks. No matter d situation, there are always a lotta reasons to give thanks.

I'd like u to post anything that exalts God or share anything u are greatful to Him about. Just glorify Him. He'll bless u as u do so.
Amen! Without the Lord, I'd be a dead man walking.

Thank-you, Jesus!

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Indeed, Budman. Can't call a life a life without Him!

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, """Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed""" """and enlarge my coast""" and ''''that thine hand might be with me""" and that """thou wouldest keep me from evil""" """that it may not grieve me"""! """And God granted him that which he requested"""

Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing us in Christ, thank you for enlarging our spiritual outreach boundaries today, thank you for guarding & protecting us from evil, that evil may not overtake or even greive us. To you Father, this day, we give praise, honor & thanksgiving. In the name of Jesus. Amen

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Oh Lord, I come to You in utter silence. I have been sitting here alone behind closed doors for hours in prayer letting You speak to me. Thank You for having a heart that delights in coming to me to share Your Eternal riches. I remember just a few years ago when I had my life in full order (to my thinking), the white picket fence home (sort of speak), and the wife and three kids - all was seemingly going well. I was teaching the youth as youth pastor of our church and I was working hard at a School District giving my heart to You Lord the best I knew how, as well as my kids and family. I felt blessed, because I was blessed; I felt satisfied - which was not correct to feel.

You took that satisfied life and changed the circumstances surrounding Your true blessings. I lost my job due to an accident, and you let my wife, who had known of You, to fully follow the desires of her heart, which was not You. As a result, I was in the mix of Your character building circumstances as she divorced me for loving You too much that it choked her. My kids ended up hating You Lord; going by way of Mom's desire to please themselves in the world, all the while I was loving them in You Lord with all my heart!

I was not aware of the total devastation You had planned to eradicate all details from my life that was not pristinely and wholly Yours because to be honest, I had thought I was already there..... Instead of praising You during those hard times I began to become sullen and looked across at my plight of weighted concerns circumstantially (which was evidence to me now that I was not wholly yet Yours in every detail). I awaited a miracle from (the) calvary. But, it wasn't the Calvary of death unto life in Christ on the Cross, it was more the t.v.'ed version I have seen of a calvary of blue soldiers running to the aid of an on-slaughted soldier. But, instead You became more quiet and I felt it, instead You allowed the on-slaught for You knew I did need more death of the Cross experienced in my life as to the reality of Christ having my life die on the Cross with Him!

Longer story short - I ended up on a concrete cold garage floor in tears surrendering anything and everything to You I was even unaware I needed to give. Other than my developing hate for my wife, those things, You later came to work on in detail! And immediately I recognized Your intervention in those things.

I thank You for not coming to me too early, Your timing is immaculately immeasurably impeccable - I thank You and praise You for taking the time You knew I needed to rid myself of any pretense in our relationship. Thank You Lord for Your Wisdom and for showing me more of Yourself than I have ever seen before, as I was stripped from all of myself during that time. Yet weeks from that, and months even, You stripped me more and more circumstantially to a point even my Christian brethren asked the question, "Is he not living for the Lord? Is God punishing him?" But, You Lord, were and are not punishing me, You were and still are loving me with all of Your Heart and Might. Thank You! Praise Your name! Bless me so that I can prove worthy of Your investment and trust as You give me power to do Your will!

As a result, this world you have devastatingly obliterated in me. The hope of anything in the world is mud to me, which makes me a foreigner in some circles of conversations....Praise Your Name! You have brought me beyond suffering while I go thru temptations and I am consecrated in You. Yet, I know to know to not make that the final statement, for in truth and reality You will love me more and more as Your child and bring me to my knees once again circumstantially to build my character like that of steel all the more! Until our trust in one another (in true alignment to You) is useable for Your Kingdom's good, and Your people are seen as the hallmark of our efforts here ... Thank You for giving me the heart and determination as Your child - a part of Your family in the Kingdom of God! Thank You for affording me Eternal Life as well as enlightening my heart and empowering me to serve Your will..Lord You are worthy of Praise, and I will give it to You daily! Amen!

"Heavenly Father, I come before Your throne of grace and mercy to ask that You bring even more humility into my life. Allow me to not be filled with pride, jealousy or boastful gestures toward those around me. Let my heart be filled with love, joy, peace and happiness for my fellow men. For it is written: (Psalm 149:4): For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation. And, (1 Peter 5:6): Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

May I be kind, gentle, generous, and forgiving as have You been to me and as You were here on earth. I cast out every evil entity that allows pride to get the better of me. It shall not prevail in Jesus Name! Hallelujah! Mold me into a better person today, God, as You walk beside me through life’s journey. Shape me into who I am meant to be by Your standards and expectations. Allow my accomplishments to make me wise and not boastful or arrogant. For it is written, (Matthew 11:29): Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. And, (1 Peter 3:8): Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

As You continue to bless me, Lord any way You see fit, allow pride to fall by the wayside, for all these worldly gains and desires mean nothing. You’re all I want and all I need, and I will boast of Your glory and how You came and saved me. I will humble myself before You, for (as it has already been mentioned here) You are the great I AM, the Alpha and the Omega, the truth and life, the beginning and the end. Before you I will bow, for You alone deserve all the praise and all the glory. In Jesus’ mighty name, I am set free of the pride-filled chains that bound me and that tries to bind me once again! Amen! For it is written: (Ephesians 4:2): Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. And, (2 Chronicles 7:14): If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. And, (James 4:10): Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

May You be lifted up in me so that You can draw all men unto Yourself and I can share in Your glory as You have promised those who love You. Thank You - I praise Your Name today once more Christ Jesus - Amen!" This is one of
those times I will not apologize for a long post! :) Smile. Praise on Brethren! Praise On!

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Exodus 33:
12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. """The LORD said to Moses""" """I know thee by name""" """and thou hast also found grace""" """in my sight"""

13 """Moses said unto the LORD""" """I pray thee""" """if I have found grace in thy sight""" """shew me now thy way""" """that I may know thee""" """that I may find grace in thy sight"""

14 """And the LORD said""" """My presence shall go with thee""" """and I will give thee rest"""

Heavenly Father, we praise, worship & thank you. For revealing your grace to us, in the person of our Lord & Saviour Jesus the Christ. In whom, thru faith we find rest. Thank you, this day, for showing us the way to life eternal, via the presence of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus precious name. Amen

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Lord, You are marvelous. Your miracles are uncountable. Your wonders can not be fathomed. Lord Jesus, your name moves mountains. All things were made through you. The author and the finisher of our faith. Nothing I say or do for you can never measure up to what have done for me. Your Grace so wonderful. Be magnified Lord!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Kind and gracious Holy Father, Your Mercy endures forever! We give You praise and thanksgiving for WHO You are and What You do! Absolutely marvelous!! Absolutely brilliant!!

Jesus Christ is Lord and worthy of all praise and glory!! Hallelujah!!!

Your Kingdom come and Your Will be done on earth as it is in heaven!! Hallelujah!!

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
I am that I am. Who can comprehend your power. Natural laws do not apply to You at all. Sure You have given humans the privilege to understand a lot of things about a portion Your creations. But our understanding can not measure up to Your understanding. Who knows how much more wonders you have created? Who knows the wonderous way you control d great conundrum of d universe and every thing in it. You are just so Glorious!!!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
All that is within me, Praise the Lord!! In the valley of trials or on the mountain top of blessings, Praise the Lord!!! The joy of the Lord is my strength! Praise the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Lord God, I praise you for the morning and the evening. I praise you for the spring and all the seasons on this beautiful earth you have made and given to us for our dwelling place.
Thank you

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
All perfect God, all powerful and Almighty God, I praise your name. I am who I am because of Your Grace. Such limitless favour, love and compassion You have for us.
Thank You for always being faithful and merciful. Your wonders in and around us never cease. Receive all the Glory, Honour and Adoration!!!