"Love Each Other , As I Have Loved You"
Jesus loved us, by showing us the Love of Father, and that is How we love each other. Not only by feeding and clothing and with other physical help, but more by sharing the Love of Father, who gave His own Son, that we may have life eternal, and Love eternal.
I hope and pray to give and receive the same here.
I do not belong to any land, language, or bounds of this world, but I belong to Christ Alone, that is Where I live.
"One thing I have desired all my life, is to dwell in the House of Lord, to behold his beauty"
"Lord is my Light and My salvation, Lord is the Strength of my life, I shall not fear. "
Jesus loved us, by showing us the Love of Father, and that is How we love each other. Not only by feeding and clothing and with other physical help, but more by sharing the Love of Father, who gave His own Son, that we may have life eternal, and Love eternal.
I hope and pray to give and receive the same here.
I do not belong to any land, language, or bounds of this world, but I belong to Christ Alone, that is Where I live.
"One thing I have desired all my life, is to dwell in the House of Lord, to behold his beauty"
"Lord is my Light and My salvation, Lord is the Strength of my life, I shall not fear. "