Joseph Prince on Hebrews ch. 10.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I have been a student of C.H.Spurgeon for 46 years now [that's something isn't it] fervent. I have read many volumes of his sermons and read all of his other thological books. He has been my virtual Pastor.

Pastor Joseph Prince is in the same mould as Spurgeon, a little less flowery in his speech mebbe.
https.www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RnGi35DQw

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Excellent Teaching -----he is not preaching Folks -----he is actually teaching which is so needed in the Church today -----straight from scripture -----

Thanks for posting ----hope many listen to this teaching ------and note at the end a little teaching on how to get healing ------so great -----and look at the attendance ------all learning the truth ------

Grace supplies ---Faith receives

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Excellent Teaching -----he is not preaching Folks -----he is actually teaching which is so needed in the Church today -----straight from scripture -----

Thanks for posting ----hope many listen to this teaching ------and note at the end a little teaching on how to get healing ------so great -----and look at the attendance ------all learning the truth ------

Grace supplies ---Faith receives

I love the rapt expression on the faces of his audiences, I also feel the same satisfaction listening to this gospel.

... I am sorry he is a Pre- Tribber :)