A
Agent186165
Guest
Wednesday, August 31, 2016. My younger sister is in eighth grade. She has seven classes. Science is her first class and algebra 1 is her third class. My father came home and told her to bring him her cellphone because she had a 53% in algebra 1 and a 58% in science. On the day preceding this day he told her to give him her cellphone because she had missed three cheerleading practices in a row. One time I saw that my sister had Lana Del Rey as the background on her phone. I said that she should change her background because Mark Dice posted a video to YouTube last year about a break-in revealing that she's a Satanic witch. The burglar, Zachary Benton Self, took a book from her home in Malibu, California, called The Satanic Witch by Anton Szandor Lavey. Zachary then posted a photo of the book to Facebook. I couldn't care less about the music of Elizabeth or Lana Del Rey because she's most like a Satanist and her music is mediocre. Most mainstream secular musicians are Satanists that produce terrible music, especially mainstream secular rap artists. I hate rap music. I don't care if it's Christian or non-Christian rap. I know that all genres can be used to honor God and have good messages, but I still intensely dislike it. I also hate country music. I don't even listen to most mainstream Christian music purely because it sounds mediocre to me. I really like listening to classical, electronic, jazz, pop, and rock, virtually anything except country and rap.
I used my older sister's cellphone to call a man at a certain school in Potterville, New York, and discovered out that I won't be able to do the first semester of my sophomore year because of my abysmal grades. I flew to Albany, New York, on Thursday, January 14, 2016. I started the second semester of my sophomore year. I flew to Tampa, Florida, in June. Then I worked at a certain summer camp for eight weeks. I was a camp counselor for seven weeks and a maintenance worker the eighth week. We had to sand the graffiti off of bunk beds and walls with a belt sander in four of the girls' cabins. I wrote "Infowars" with a black Sharpie on a couple of bunk beds in one of the guys' cabins because it's the best news website in the world. I thought I would start the first semester of my sophomore year on Thursday, September 15, 2016. The final day of school would be on Friday, January 20, 2017. The first semester of my sophomore year would be 127 days, or 4 months and 5 days. My father yelled my first name and I left my room and stood in front of him. He asked me what was going on with school. I told him that I talked to someone and he said that I wouldn't be able to start the first semester of my sophomore year because of my grades. He yelled and gave a lengthy, profanity-laced, lecture about how he succeeded in life, that his desire to not be seen as a dumb black male made him the man that he is today, that I can't fail at every school I go to, the room I'm staying in is a guest room not a permanent room, that I'll be homeless before I end up like Pablo who is my maternal uncle, and that I'll either be going to school on Thursday, September 15, or I'll be homeless. Most don't see me as dumb in the sense of unintelligent. Some may see me as dumb in the sense of lacking the power of speech. Most of the people that have met me this year think highly of me and that I have exceptional intelligence and that I have photographic memory.
I honestly don't care if I'm homeless. According to 1 Chronicles 29:15, we are all homeless. We are all aliens and pilgrims and our days on earth are as a shadow. Being homeless in Florida is better than being homeless in New York. Florida's weather is ordinarily warm and sunny. In New York it's ordinarily cold enough for you to catch hypothermia and freeze to death. I have my mother and my 80-year-old maternal grandfather and my 39-year-old maternal uncle. My mother will help me. I don't know about my the father of my mother and my uncle because they can barely feed themselves. My grandpa and uncle live together in Tampa, Florida, and they only eat one meal a day. My mother took my grandfather to Romano's Macaroni Grill for his birthday to have dinner, and at that restaurant he said to her that he hasn't eaten anything all day. Recently, my mother gave my grandfather $50 so that he could use it to buy food. I don't know if they're capable of helping me, but they're willing to help me. Another thing, I have no responsibilities. I have no children of my own. I have never been in a relationship and I have never engaged in sexual intercourse. Eighteen days ago on Saturday, August 13, 2016, I got a girl's phone number. I've gotten a couple girls' phone numbers this year. I have more friends now than I've ever had before. Most of them are Christians, and most of them are girls, but I'm not dating anyone. At the school I've been going to you're not allowed to grow a beard. The only thing you're allowed to grow is a mustache. If I'm without a home I could let my facial hair and my head hair grow and I wouldn't have anything to worry about except food. I have nothing to lose. If I cease to live I couldn't care less because I'll be going to heaven because of my faith and repentance and Christ's death on the cross of Calvary, and I'm sick and tired of the accursed and inherently evil human beings on this planet.
I used my older sister's cellphone to call a man at a certain school in Potterville, New York, and discovered out that I won't be able to do the first semester of my sophomore year because of my abysmal grades. I flew to Albany, New York, on Thursday, January 14, 2016. I started the second semester of my sophomore year. I flew to Tampa, Florida, in June. Then I worked at a certain summer camp for eight weeks. I was a camp counselor for seven weeks and a maintenance worker the eighth week. We had to sand the graffiti off of bunk beds and walls with a belt sander in four of the girls' cabins. I wrote "Infowars" with a black Sharpie on a couple of bunk beds in one of the guys' cabins because it's the best news website in the world. I thought I would start the first semester of my sophomore year on Thursday, September 15, 2016. The final day of school would be on Friday, January 20, 2017. The first semester of my sophomore year would be 127 days, or 4 months and 5 days. My father yelled my first name and I left my room and stood in front of him. He asked me what was going on with school. I told him that I talked to someone and he said that I wouldn't be able to start the first semester of my sophomore year because of my grades. He yelled and gave a lengthy, profanity-laced, lecture about how he succeeded in life, that his desire to not be seen as a dumb black male made him the man that he is today, that I can't fail at every school I go to, the room I'm staying in is a guest room not a permanent room, that I'll be homeless before I end up like Pablo who is my maternal uncle, and that I'll either be going to school on Thursday, September 15, or I'll be homeless. Most don't see me as dumb in the sense of unintelligent. Some may see me as dumb in the sense of lacking the power of speech. Most of the people that have met me this year think highly of me and that I have exceptional intelligence and that I have photographic memory.
I honestly don't care if I'm homeless. According to 1 Chronicles 29:15, we are all homeless. We are all aliens and pilgrims and our days on earth are as a shadow. Being homeless in Florida is better than being homeless in New York. Florida's weather is ordinarily warm and sunny. In New York it's ordinarily cold enough for you to catch hypothermia and freeze to death. I have my mother and my 80-year-old maternal grandfather and my 39-year-old maternal uncle. My mother will help me. I don't know about my the father of my mother and my uncle because they can barely feed themselves. My grandpa and uncle live together in Tampa, Florida, and they only eat one meal a day. My mother took my grandfather to Romano's Macaroni Grill for his birthday to have dinner, and at that restaurant he said to her that he hasn't eaten anything all day. Recently, my mother gave my grandfather $50 so that he could use it to buy food. I don't know if they're capable of helping me, but they're willing to help me. Another thing, I have no responsibilities. I have no children of my own. I have never been in a relationship and I have never engaged in sexual intercourse. Eighteen days ago on Saturday, August 13, 2016, I got a girl's phone number. I've gotten a couple girls' phone numbers this year. I have more friends now than I've ever had before. Most of them are Christians, and most of them are girls, but I'm not dating anyone. At the school I've been going to you're not allowed to grow a beard. The only thing you're allowed to grow is a mustache. If I'm without a home I could let my facial hair and my head hair grow and I wouldn't have anything to worry about except food. I have nothing to lose. If I cease to live I couldn't care less because I'll be going to heaven because of my faith and repentance and Christ's death on the cross of Calvary, and I'm sick and tired of the accursed and inherently evil human beings on this planet.