Journal 3.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Agent186165
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Agent186165

Guest
Wednesday, August 31, 2016. At approximately 12:00 pm today, my father came home and said that he's going to start helping me realize that I've hit rock bottom, and that if he wants to destroy my laptop or throw it in the pool he will because it's his house, and if he wants to destroy my clothes with bleach he will because it's his house, and if he wants take away all articles of clothing except for one outfit he will because it's his house, starting today. Then about an hour later he said that I should call the school again and ask them why I can't return to school and what needs to be done so that I can return and that I have to ask a lot of questions and get specifics because if I get vague answers he'll destroy my laptop. I don't get why he was upset. I said, "I need to improve my work ethic. I know." He said, "No, you need to stop being a loser." He said I haven't accomplished anything since I graduated high school and that I'm loser. I never thought of myself as a loser. I haven't really lost anything. I've gained a lot of knowledge, a lot of much money, and a lot of friends. I went into my room, or the guest room, and I started watching a History documentary about the Phoenix lights. Bob Tenderum said, "I believe the Phoenix lights are real, and that's a fact." The narrator of the documentary said, "On the evening of March 13, 1997, residents throughout Phoenix, Arizona, are outside looking skyward. The large number of spectators are there to gaze at the Hale-Bopp comet, a comet last seen more than 2,000 years ago, but instead something else appears in the darkness. Something quite unexpected. A mass sighting that came to be known as the Phoenix Lights." Bill Birnes said, "What people saw on March 13th, 1997, put Hale-Bopp to shame." William J. Birnes is the publisher of UFO Magazine and one of the investigators on the History TV series UFO Hunters. Wharton High School played their first game five days ago. They played King High School last Friday and they won. The Wharton Wildcats had 39 points and the King Lions had 0 points. I used to go to Wharton High School. I was a freshman there. I went a different high school in Florida every year. After I talked my father about this email I received from 3 weeks and 3 days ago from a certain Christian resort and conference center in Speculator, New York, my reply to it which I sent today, and the possibility of my working there, he was calm again, no longer threatening to destroy any of my belongings or cast me out into the street.

On Sunday, August 7, 2016, I got an email from ***************** saying:

Greetings, *** students!

I hope your summer ministries at *** are going swimmingly! We pray that the Lord is doing great work through your lives to reach many people with the Gospel this summer!

I am writing to you today to invite you back to work at **** after you finish your summer work at *** and before you start classes again in the fall. We are still busy at **** well into September, but many of our summer staff depart for school around August 20[SUP]th[/SUP] and we would welcome your help! Just like last time, pay is $9.00/hour and overtime (any work beyond 40 hours/week) is $13.50/hour. There will be plenty of opportunities for overtime!

I hope to hear from many of you over the next few days, so that we can be blessed again by your service with us and we can bless you with the opportunity to earn some cash! Feel free to call us with any questions!