Judgement Day Vision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

claysmithr

This video I think may be questionable. Not sure if it's from the Lord I thought it was at first, but then some things started sounding strange. He said the one who sits on the Throne "Jesus Christ, or whoever you decide to identify with in the spot of judgement". UM......what? "Whoever we decide to identify with"? THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD! Then he said the opposite about the sheep and goats. In the bible, the Lord says He will put sheep on right and goats on left, but this boy says the opposite. Plus some other things just didn't sit right with me, like the "you barely made it" thing he said. That is not something Christ would say. Either you make it or you don't for we all fall short, but He would not say you barely made it. Also, he said the Lord was a "shadow", but the Lord is Light, brighter than all other lights, so that doesn't make sense why the Lord would be darkness in this dream. Plus he was asking for an out of body experience he said, and doesn't seem that he is very aware on how to test the spirits presenting themselves before him. Plus never once does he mention the blood of Jesus saving, but instead puts salvation on the works he did or did not do. This is just all wrong. Just thought I'd share my 2 cents, for whatever they are worth. --Barbara Alexandria
What do you think?

C

claysmithr

The main thing that bothers me is the "you barely made it" comment. When we trust in Jesus, we wear his righteousness as our garnment, and his righteousness is 100% perfection, which is required to make heaven, therefore the comment doesn't really make sense. You either make it or not.

The bible doesn't talk about having perfect/good faith to make heaven. The bible talks about trusting Jesus shed blood, am I wrong?

U

Ugly

He claims he "knew" he was the only one with active senses (taste, touch, etc) then goes on to say that the portal with stones of fire opened and started burning everybody on one side and they were all reacting to being burned.
If no one else had senses why did they react to being burned? I quit watching after that. Not to mention the things you pointed out.
My default setting on All of these stories is disbelief.

C

claysmithr

Does anyone know if judgement happens in the spirit or flesh? That might settle it for good hrm...

Dec 12, 2013
The main thing that bothers me is the "you barely made it" comment. When we trust in Jesus, we wear his righteousness as our garnment, and his righteousness is 100% perfection, which is required to make heaven, therefore the comment doesn't really make sense. You either make it or not.

The bible doesn't talk about having perfect/good faith to make heaven. The bible talks about trusting Jesus shed blood, am I wrong?
The bible does say...

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Dec 12, 2013
Does anyone know if judgement happens in the spirit or flesh? That might settle it for good hrm...
Two jugdements....

Bema seat for the Saved in glorified bodies where we are rewarded for service rendered and or loss of rewards for unfaithful service

Great White Throne for the lost where they are judged by the "books" <--the LAW and found guilty and given their lot in the lake of fire after a search of the book of the living (life)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Not sure what you mean by either "spirit" of "flesh". But this is what Scripture says.

1. There are two resurrections -- one for the just (justified ones) the other for the unjust (the unsaved). By definition a resurrected person is a complete person (body, soul, and spirit). However the conditions surrounding those judgments are not ordinary, since God and Christ are directly involved.

2. For believers, their works are judged in Heaven at the Judgment Seat of Christ AFTER the Resurrection/Rapture (the Church having been completed by that time). The works (and words) of all Christians are judged, and there are either rewards or no rewards. Their salvation is not affected.

3. For unbelievers, their works are judged on earth at the Great White Throne Judgment, but the Book of Life is also examined. They are judged according to their works (which would imply degrees of punishment) but then are then cast into the Lake of Fire because their names are absent from the Book of Life. It would appear that God s throne descends to earth at that time (similar to its descent in the book of Ezekiel). But again, that is not stated.

4. Both events are future, and the latter is far into the future, since it is after the Millennium.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I never trust these kinds of accounts because they are so easy to fake people have good imaginations and dreams can be fantastic..

But the thing that frustrated me was this guys speaking.. So i will ask for someone who can interpret his dialect..

At 10:38 he says ""You don't get a well done , you get a uber da me"" ??? I have replayed it 5 times trying to figure out what he said but i still cannot decipher it..

But i do agree with his call for people to forgive others..

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Nope..not wrong..