Judgment is coming #2 (polluted bread)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FireOnTheAltar

Nice, if you think I'm impressed I'm appalled even more brother.
*shaking head*

I don't think his intentions were to brag rather, he was just answering a question. So my question to you is, why are you so appalled? Is it possible that in your heart that you have already judged 4runner and in doing so, you are reading what you want to read rather than what was originally intended?

If not then nevermind this post. No harm, no foul. However, if it is true then maybe this is something you should take before the Lord in prayer.

Anyways, to all that might be reading this post. These forums would be a lot less tense if people would read the entirity of posts and rather than jumping to conclussions and making harsh comments based on preconceived notions, give the person the benefit of the doubt and ask them to explain further.

C

Consumed

*shaking head*

I don't think his intentions were to brag rather, he was just answering a question. So my question to you is, why are you so appalled? Is it possible that in your heart that you have already judged 4runner and in doing so, you are reading what you want to read rather than what was originally intended?

If not then nevermind this post. No harm, no foul. However, if it is true then maybe this is something you should take before the Lord in prayer.

Anyways, to all that might be reading this post. These forums would be a lot less tense if people would read the entirity of posts and rather than jumping to conclussions and making harsh comments based on preconceived notions, give the person the benefit of the doubt and ask them to explain further.
Far from it brother, in ministry we weren't taught to attack the flock with scripture and judge others, saying appalled is he being in ministry you would think one would understand that. Thanks for your observation, preconceived it is not, the manner in which posts are posted have no love attached, I just glance over them now and choose to ignore anything, as good as it may be which some things are, and treat it as a clanging cymbal. My choice brother
Blessings, I'm not here to impress or oppress anyone but share Gods love but open rebuke is better than hidden love and even then iv tried to point out to just lighten up to have a self righteous puffed up bruised ego come back with "I don't care I'm doing Gods work" spare me the thought please.

Maybe he should do a season or two with broken/wounded people coming to Christ, he'd curb his ways quick cause they would literally tear him apart.

All good as I said, thanks for your observation, unfounded as I see it as, I still thank you.
As you said, but read the entire thread not just last page posts.

Jul 3, 2011
Far from it brother, in ministry we weren't taught to attack the flock with scripture and judge others.
Wow!! speaking the truth to people is not attacking anyone. Also I notice you said ''you were taught''. Well you should do what God tells you to do, not what man taught you.

I am not sure you even understand what or who the flock is?