July 23, 2016 10:30pm

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZachariahOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

ZachariahOne

Guest
Dear Jesus Christ the Son of the one true God. The God of Israel. The God of
Abraham, the God of Moses. The God who created everything, everywhere with His simple words. The God Who heals the broken, breaks the unbreakable, raises the dead and forgives the unforgivable. Tonight this is my voice to You, Jesus. All I have to give You right now is Glory, Praise and Honor. You deserve SO much more. Father God I want to lift up to You our Church. Father I pray that Your Holy Spirit would move so heavily and mightily at Grace Harbor that people would have no choice except to realize how really real You are. To the point of Revival. To the point of conviction, to the point of acceptance, the point of forgiveness, to the point of growth, to the point of fellowship, to the point of healing, to the point of salvation and to the point of Fighting for You and fighting for each other. Our enemy is like a roaring lion, seeking out whom he may destroy. Father in heaven, We are in trouble. As a body, which is all Christians everywhere, we are in trouble. We are in ICU and the doctors say that it doesn't look good. If Jesus was to walk into some of our churches today, what would He say? What would you say Jesus? would you say "well done my good and faithful servant?" People need to realize just exactly how BIG you are Father. You are so much bigger than any church, or any pastor, or any one message or one verse. God my prayer tonight is that you would show them. That you might use me to show them. That you would use us to show them. Everything I am and have, I count it all as lost. Unite us through our problems. Cleanse me of my unrighteousness and help me to walk in Your righteousness. Father Help my New adopted family to see You for how great You really are. Especially Lydia. I Don't know what she's been through, It doesn't seem like much, Despite her handicap, She loves You so much. Renew her love for You Father. Gary too he has some tough decisions to make and I pray for Your wisdom, understanding, knowledge and strength for him. I lift up my parents to you Father who I don't talk to so much, that you would lift the scales from their eyes. Open their hearts to You, Your Spirit and Your word. You deserve all the Glory and so much more. Thank you for all you bless me with. God because of you I want for nothing other than more of you. Father Help me to sleep well, Bless worship tomorrow, bless the teaching, bless Michael, bless Elizabeth, bless mom, bless dad and God bless America. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.