Z
ZachariahOne
Guest
Dear Almighty God, your name is glorified through every thought, movement and breath by every creature in the universe. You are a living, loving and faithful God that provides the gift of truth to even your most unworthy of subjects. Me. God I am so unworthy of grace. Countless times I've surrendered my will to yours only to choose free will as soon as You make things better. My will worries me Father. My will distracts, confuses and separates us. I no longer choose free will. I choose your will. I choose to honor you, obey you and love you with all that I am. When temptation comes, speak up. When I open my eyes in the morning, greet me. As I work, minister to me. If an opportunity arises for your name to be glorified, give me the right words to say and speak up. I'm yours. Use me. In Jesus name Amen.