June 27th

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
9,699
251
0
“My child, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
or lose heart when you are punished by him;

for the Lord disciplines those whom he loves,
and chastises every child whom he accepts.”
Hebrews 12:5-6


June 27, 1993 was an extraordinary day in my life because it was the day God redirected my life back to Him, and He didn't mince words. Ever since then, whenever I see June 27th written down or hear that its someone's birthday, I think of that day with fondness and thankfulness.

So last night I received a new dog. I asked the previous owner the age of the dog and he said the dog was born last year on June 27th. I smiled with great delight.

Then this morning as I was driving to work I saw a car with the license plate, Jun 27. Wow!!! :cool:

I love cool stuff like that!
 
God is always speaking to us and keeping us in remembrance of His ways all the time.

He wants us to always stay on His path and not be lead astray, thus He will always show us things to remind us of His wonderful grace and love !!!

God bless
 
God is always speaking to us and keeping us in remembrance of His ways all the time.

He wants us to always stay on His path and not be lead astray, thus He will always show us things to remind us of His wonderful grace and love !!!

God bless

Amen to this, Ken! God is always speaking to us.
 
“My child, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
or lose heart when you are punished by him;

for the Lord disciplines those whom he loves,
and chastises every child whom he accepts.”
Hebrews 12:5-6


"June 27, 1993 was an extraordinary day in my life because it was the day God redirected my life back to Him, and He didn't mince words. Ever since then, whenever I see June 27th written down or hear that its someone's birthday, I think of that day with fondness and thankfulness.

So last night I received a new dog. I asked the previous owner the age of the dog and he said the dog was born last year on June 27th. I smiled with great delight.

Then this morning as I was driving to work I saw a car with the license plate, Jun 27. Wow!!! :cool:" quote

I love joyful stuff like that. This gave me such a happy, warm, big smile, laugh. I love it! Praise God. Isn't He just AWESOME!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!