Jussie Smollett and Left Wing Bias

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Young actor Smollett has been arrested after charges that he made up an attack account about a homophobic,MAGA hat wearing assailant. The police have now said that Smollett is not a victim and this morning he turned himself in to police. Watching CNN this morning I hear "if this is true" at least a dozen times. Van Jones has said "we haven't heard from him, we shouldn't rush to judgment". None of this consideration was given to the Covington young people. They were guilty,full stop. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
That is just the media trying to spin things, the actual people never believed him. I would check the comments on TMZ, twitter and no one believed the story, not talking about conservatives either. My friend on Facebook who is as far left, BLM as possible said she knew the story was b$ from the start.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
This story however reminds me of my college professor from a few years back. She basically staged an attack on her car to prove the point on how fast cops would respond to a white woman compared to a minority. She went to jail, got interviewed on Fox News and everything. She said she was listed as one of the 100 people ruining America, her ranking was around where Michael Jackson was. It was a fascinating story.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Revolution is coming. I pray it will be peaceful. But probably wont be. Christian's will be persecuted and killed.

K

kaylagrl

That is just the media trying to spin things, the actual people never believed him. I would check the comments on TMZ, twitter and no one believed the story, not talking about conservatives either. My friend on Facebook who is as far left, BLM as possible said she knew the story was b$ from the start.

Ya, the liberal media certainly ran with it and are trying to stand by their man. His tv show hasn't fired him yet. Every benefit of the doubt is being given to this guy. Something they would never do for a Republican. They tore the kid from Kentucky apart. smh Clear as day that they are 100% bias. This is why Trump calls them the enemy of the people. Wouldn't tell the truth if it killed them.

Jan 27, 2015
Young actor Smollett has been arrested after charges that he made up an attack account about a homophobic,MAGA hat wearing assailant. The police have now said that Smollett is not a victim and this morning he turned himself in to police. Watching CNN this morning I hear "if this is true" at least a dozen times. Van Jones has said "we haven't heard from him, we shouldn't rush to judgment". None of this consideration was given to the Covington young people. They were guilty,full stop. The hypocrisy is astounding.
Not shocked. I knew the story was fishy when he claimed to he just wanted to go to Subway at 2am in a polar vortex. Ain't no sandwich that good. The other details (yelling anything about MAGA in a liberal city, wearing the noose for an extended period of time, not handing over his phone, etc.) just confirmed the story as false for me.

Conservatives and liberals alike know he lied.

Yeah, I've got some pretty far left friends who didn't fall for this either. What I find interesting is that some of the people who want Smollett to get psychiatric help instead of being prosecuted are the same people who were wishing death on the Covington kids.

7seasrekeyed

just the usual:

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, II Timothy 3

he's a poster boy for everything the left pretends to love :rolleyes:

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
just the usual:

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, II Timothy 3

he's a poster boy for everything the left pretends to love :rolleyes:
Not to mention dumber than a sack full of hammer handles using a traceable check to pay for his ‘beat down’ - and by the looks of it even on that score he got severely shortchanged. Smellott should be demanding a full refund from the bros ! ! !

K

kaylagrl

Nailed it!! He certainly has some stones. He's still clinging to his lies.Even to his fellow cast members. Now he has famous pals coming out saying he's a saint and would never do such a thing. smh He's committed to his act,I'll give him that.

7seasrekeyed

Nailed it!! He certainly has some stones. He's still clinging to his lies.Even to his fellow cast members. Now he has famous pals coming out saying he's a saint and would never do such a thing. smh He's committed to his act,I'll give him that.

right...or left actually :LOL:

a few no such thing as democracy demos are saying even if it was a hoax, he still illustrated the problems we have in this country

(oh...you mean liars, crazies and trouble makers who hate morality and the right?)

you can't make this stuff up. they have lost their collective minds. the dude is a liar and has been in trouble with the police before I heard on one newscast.

he really is the poster boy for the left :rolleyes:

K

kaylagrl

right...or left actually :LOL:

a few no such thing as democracy demos are saying even if it was a hoax, he still illustrated the problems we have in this country

(oh...you mean liars, crazies and trouble makers who hate morality and the right?)

you can't make this stuff up. they have lost their collective minds. the dude is a liar and has been in trouble with the police before I heard on one newscast.

he really is the poster boy for the left :rolleyes:

I would have never thought one person, Trump, could cause people so lose it entirely. Just lose grip on reality. I didn't like Obama, I didn't like his policies,didn't agree with him. I didn't lose one minute of sleep over it. I didn't cry,lose weight or was unable to have sex (yes,people actually said that!) for the 8yrs he was in office. I didn't scream to the heavens when he was elected a second time. I didn't lose one friend over it,not one family member. I have never,and I mean never, seen a group of people so detached and unhinged and I'm speaking of some of my family!! One cousin told me she would have marched with the women in pink hats if she lived here!! And she claims to be a born again Christian!! Never seen the like. Mind boggling.

7seasrekeyed

I would have never thought one person, Trump, could cause people so lose it entirely. Just lose grip on reality. I didn't like Obama, I didn't like his policies,didn't agree with him. I didn't lose one minute of sleep over it. I didn't cry,lose weight or was unable to have sex (yes,people actually said that!) for the 8yrs he was in office. I didn't scream to the heavens when he was elected a second time. I didn't lose one friend over it,not one family member. I have never,and I mean never, seen a group of people so detached and unhinged and I'm speaking of some of my family!! One cousin told me she would have marched with the women in pink hats if she lived here!! And she claims to be a born again Christian!! Never seen the like. Mind boggling.
I think we are seeing how bad it really is between the ears of the left

My mom and her sister were gaga over Obama back in the day but my husband and I straightened them out

that is some of what happens when you only watch lefty newscasts :eek: