Just a closer walk with thee. What does that mean? It to me means that we are to have a closer walk with God and enjoy praising His Holy name.
I love you Jesus Christ, Son of God.
Dear God,
I would like to pray for everyone on this forum, AND in real life to have a closer walk with thee. I hope they can get to know you on an intimate basis and rely on you when they're in a bad mood or also in a good mood. I pray this in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!!
I love you Jesus Christ, Son of God.
Dear God,
I would like to pray for everyone on this forum, AND in real life to have a closer walk with thee. I hope they can get to know you on an intimate basis and rely on you when they're in a bad mood or also in a good mood. I pray this in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!!