Just A Little Sad

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Dearly Beloved R.I.P.
Oct 11, 2013
14,731
2,343
113
Just spoke a little while ago with my former In-Laws and my ex-husband Mike passed away around 2:00am March 23, 2014. Not long ago he had a surgery on his tongue because of cancer and had to have about 2/3rds of it removed. It was a fast cancer so we are thankful to God that he did not have to suffer long. He is now resting in the Lord waiting for Jesus to return. Please pray for his family he left behind - wife Kim, daughter Misha, son Christopher and three grandchildren. I am the ex-wife but I loved him too.

I hate death and will be glad when it is done away with. Thanks for listening/reading.
 
Just spoke a little while ago with my former In-Laws and my ex-husband Mike passed away around 2:00am March 23, 2014. Not long ago he had a surgery on his tongue because of cancer and had to have about 2/3rds of it removed. It was a fast cancer so we are thankful to God that he did not have to suffer long. He is now resting in the Lord waiting for Jesus to return. Please pray for his family he left behind - wife Kim, daughter Misha, son Christopher and three grandchildren. I am the ex-wife but I loved him too.

I hate death and will be glad when it is done away with. Thanks for listening/reading.

Whatever the past was, you can still go before the Throne of grace, for yourself and the family that remains.

I'm sorry.

Blessings.
 
I am so sorry for your loss. I have already said a prayer for his family and for you. I cannot imagine how difficult this time is for you. I was relieved to read that he was a Christian and is resting with the Lord now.

If I could, I would give you a huge hug.

God Bless
 
I will pray for you Sister.................I certainly know how you are feeling. My Mother passed away Feb 8th.........and I'm still struggling with losing her loving presence in my life.

Only with God do I make it through each day.
 
I will pray for you Sister.................I certainly know how you are feeling. My Mother passed away Feb 8th.........and I'm still struggling with losing her loving presence in my life.

Only with God do I make it through each day.

Thank you for your prayer and thoughts. So very sorry to hear of your Mothers passing it is always so hard to let loved ones go and it's not like we really have a choice about it in this world. But God sees our sorrow and knows the pain and it is such a comfort to know that He is near during these times. My prayer goes out to you also as you deal with your loss. Thanks for your kind words.
 
I am so sorry for your loss. I have already said a prayer for his family and for you. I cannot imagine how difficult this time is for you. I was relieved to read that he was a Christian and is resting with the Lord now.

If I could, I would give you a huge hug.

God Bless

Thanks for your prayers and hugs are always accepted even electronically.
 
I'll definitely pray for them.I hope that all of you may find strength and comfort during this time. I'm so sorry that he has passed