Just a simple question ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Vaccines vs Christ

What exactly has any vaccine cure since it's implementation ???

What has Christ cure since He sent out those that believe in His name ...

Just a simple question for practitioner of medicine and every other person that wishes to partake of this thread . I doubt those believers followed the guide lines of the Roman Empire after Christ declared those attributes that were given to them that Believer in Christ ...

The Great Commission

Mark 16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Can you see that there is a movement that is trying to exchange the Great Commission for a man made cure that can never cure ...

In hopes for edifying , Shalom to the Brethren ...​

phillipe

Dec 29, 2020
I think this refers less to an actual sickness and more to a metaphorical sickness, meaning someone who has lost their way or is straying from god. (though it's very likely i'm misinterpreting this)

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
New Vatican document: Refusing to get vaccinated can seriously jeopardize public health

The Vatican’s coronavirus commission and the Pontifical Academy for Life issued a joint statement calling for a coordinated international effort to ensure the equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines worldwide and underlining the risks involved in not being vaccinated.

The document highlights the “critical role of vaccines to defeat the pandemic, not just for individual personal health but to protect the health of all,” the Vatican said in a statement accompanying the document Dec. 29.

The joint document reiterated the points made Dec. 21 by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith regarding the moral implications of receiving COVID-19 vaccines that were developed or tested using cell lines originating from aborted fetuses.

It also cited the congregation’s 2008 instruction, “Dignitas Personae,” which states that “grave reasons may be morally proportionate to justify the use of such biological material.”

The Pontifical Academy for Life, the document said, also has addressed the issue of developing vaccines using tissue from aborted fetuses; while it called for a “commitment to ensuring that every vaccine has no connection in its preparation to any material originating from an abortion,” it also said that “the moral responsibility to vaccinate is reiterated in order to avoid serious health risks for children and the general population.”

The document quoted Pope Francis, who said in his Christmas message that humanity could not allow “the virus of radical individualism to get the better of us and make us indifferent to the suffering of other brothers and sisters,” nor could it allow “the law of the marketplace and patents take precedence over the law of love and the health of humanity.”

Given the absence of an alternative vaccine that is not either developed from or tested on “the results of a voluntary abortion,” the document emphasized that the vaccines currently available are “morally acceptable” and that moral objections one may use to refuse vaccination “are nonbinding.”

Link Original Article : Jesuit Website

How many on CC understand the Historic foundation of this group called :

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith ???

The Papacy has actknowledge that those that have free will are consider :

The virus of radical individualism ...

The world is telling the believer vaccinate there is no alternative :

But Be reminded fellow believer in Jesus Christ the Lord ...

John 17:14

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

After reading the Article in it entirely , it is very clear , that this has nothing to do with a virus but a war against freedom of conscience ...

Freedom to follow God in His Word to the Letter ...

The Beast in Vatican has spoken , in due time the world leaders will follow his measures of laws , the reality of this has nothing to do with a virus , but a cleaver deception to wage war against the Gospel !!!

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
How many on CC understand the Historic foundation of this group called :​

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith ???

History of this group : Inquisition

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Americans Can't Sue Pfizer, Moderna In Case of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects

There are those that put there trust in men ...
But who is to blame if someone develops an allergic reaction to the coornavirus vaccine? None, that is what US lawyers have to say. In US court of law, there is no one to be blamed for it.

The US government has given companies like Pfizer and Moderna 'immunity' from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines, the CNBC reported.

Original Article Link : Immunity from Liability

There are those that put there trust in God !!!

Psalm 9:10

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Original Link : Open your bible and read :)

You have to make a decision , it can't be both ...

Shalom​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
2 Timothy 3

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Former President Trump Stated the following :

We got a vaccine done in nine months , unfortunately that's not only going to save our country , it's gonna save the world ...

But what i always felt was important , the vaccine , the key was always going to be the vaccine ...

But what does the word of God says upon these situations for those that believe

Psalm 91

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.

Operation Warp Speed true purpose is soon to be revealed to those who are not ignorant of his devices...

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Biden pledges vaccines for all Americans by May

President Biden stated the following :

I will not relent until we beat this virus , but i need you , the american people i need you , i need every american to do there part ...

Every American will have a chance to get a vaccine by the end of May ...

Pope Francis may be Joe Biden's most important ally

The close alignment between president and pope benefits both. In addition to helping U.S. interests abroad, his commitment to social justice causes and the plight of immigrants, Pope Francis has emphasized the personal responsibility of everyone to take a vaccine to combat COVID-19, the top priority of the Biden administration.

In January, the Pope declared , “I believe that morally everyone must take the vaccine.”

No wonder that, as you enter the Oval Office and look behind the Resolute Desk, you will find an array of pictures of the Biden family and one very prominent picture of the president and the pope...

Original Article : Biden Important Ally

Would the script had change if former President Trump won the election , i doubt that could be possible due to the nature of the Jesuit playing both sides , in order to give thee illusion of choice to the american public ...

If you the reader are not aware before the election there is this fancy dinner , that both candidates choose to partake in , both candidates spoke in strong terms , vow to protect the Mother of Harlot and punish those that are believers in the Word Of God ...

Prophecy clearly states in the book of Revelation the following ...

Revelation 18:3

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

But be aware that the Papacy is the man of sin ...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The pope should do one thing, and one thing only. That one thing, is shut his gob.
Correct. In fact he should have gracefully resigned a long time ago. Every time he opens his mouth, he says something unacceptable.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Papacy , Fauci , CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna Unite !

Dr. Anthony Fauci, Pope Francis, are taking part in a three-day Vatican conference on COVID-19 and global heath.

The CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna, Chelsea Clinton, model Cindy Crawford, and soprano Renee Fleming are also taking part, the Associated Press reported.

The event, which started on Thursday and runs until Saturday, was originally scheduled for May 2020 and was first planned before the coronavirus pandemic overwhelmed the world, the AP reported. But the organizers said that the pandemic had made its themes more relevant as people pay more attention to healthcare around the world and medical technology.

The event is themed around global-health threats, including the coronavirus, and what roles science and spirituality can play in helping fight them.

In recorded remarks released on Thursday, Fauci told the conference that people will be more likely to follow health advice if it comes from someone they trust.

He said, according to the AP: "You have someone who's a deeply religious person who will listen to their clergy. That's different than me with a suit going into an area telling people to do something."

The event ends on Saturday with a virtual audience with Pope Francis.

Original Article : COVID-19 conference 2021

Knowing clearly that Dr. Anthony Fauci is Jesuit trained 100% , don't you find it interesting that the CEO's of Pfizer and Moderna were already booked , on the same day , a year before there Plan/demic came into fruition ...

The event, which started on Thursday and runs until Saturday, was originally scheduled for May 2020 and was first planned before the coronavirus pandemic overwhelmed the world, the AP reported.

Think about this for a second the CEO'S of Pfizer and Moderna ...

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Vatican conference features Fauci, Francis CEO's

One answer the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said he did have was that the key to overcoming current vaccine hesitancy is pairing the right medical message with the right messenger.

“You have someone who’s a deeply religious person who will listen to their clergy. That’s different than me with a suit going into an area telling people to do something,” he said.

Fauci was referring to the religiously inspired resistance to taking COVID-19 vaccines that were indirectly developed using lines of cells derived from aborted fetuses. The Vatican has declared that all COVID-19 vaccines are not only morally licit, but that people have a moral responsibility to get the jabs to protect others.

The conference, which featured prominent U.S. journalists as moderators and academics in a variety of fields, also had a religious component. Rabbis, cardinals, imams and representatives of Christian denominations are discussing the role of religion and spirituality in health.

The goal of the conference, she said, is to put aside political, religious and ideological differences and focus on improving health care around the globe.

“We really want to sort of check all that at the door and say, ‘How can you make a difference? How can we help?’”

Original Article : Vatican conference

If you are a Christian , be reminded , if you see pastors pushing this to thee congregation there not of God but of the world. There orders do not come from Jesus Christ the head of the church but from men . Don't put aside The Gospel to follow the world ...

Be reminded of His Word !!!

There are those that put there trust in God !!!

Psalm 9:10

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.​

Original Link : Open your bible and read :)

You have to make a decision , it can't be both ...

Shalom​

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
White House: Jen Psaki claims that Pope Francis approved the efficacy of 3 COVID vaccines

White House Press Secretary, Jen Psaki: "Give me a little more information. Why would it violate their conscience?"

Owen Jensen: "The Johnson and Johnson one. That one has ties to a connection to abortion derived cell lines. So some people are worried that would violate their conscience, taking that. So the President would say what to that?

Jen Psaki: "He would say, I know the Pope has spoken to the safety and efficacy of all three vaccines, and the American people... these vaccines have been validated by health and medical experts.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Vaccinate or repent, Russian church says amid hundreds of daily COVID-19 deaths

Russia's powerful Orthodox Church admonished refusing to be vaccinated against virus 19 , calling them sinners who would have to atone for the rest of their lives, as the country reported another jump in new infections and deaths.

Original Link : Reuters news websited

Jeremiah 17:5

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Think about it and examine what is being presented to you in current event ...

Is the Church those that put there trust in men , or the body of Christ that is protect by God ...

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013

The information that was shared with the world , upon the testing of animals along with this gene therapy estimated that they only lived a couple of months before death occur to the test subject ...​

There is a trap that has been set to blame thee unvaccinated .The World Health Organization , CDC , United Nation are order by the little horn that is the Papacy ...

America and many other nations have been overthrown by the Jesuit Order ...

These institutions were developed specifically to deceive the nations ...​

The adversary is very cleaver , but God Word exposes the enemy and all his devices...​

John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Papacy has actknowledge that those that have free will are consider :

The virus of radical individualism ...

NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio announced the "Key to NYC Pass,"

During a press conference, NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio announced the "Key to NYC Pass," requiring workers and customers to be vaccinated for indoor dining, fitness and entertainment events which will begin to be enforced in September.

Be reminded that this kingdom will come to a end at The Last Trumpet ...