J
J-Kay-2
Guest
I have discovered I don't know who I am.
I know whose I am, but I don't know me.
I have discovered I am human and will
always make mistakes until I let out my
last wisp of breath. I have discovered I
will always be me, not the perfect person
I want to be. I have discovered I am like
a marble among many beautiful marbles.
The marbles are placed in a circle. They
are gleaming. A person takes the shooter
marble to see who can knock them out
of the circle. The dust feels warm and
soft. The marble feels the gentle earth,
but the next marble is knocked out of
the circle and bumps into the one that
had just been put out.
I discovered I am like a marble. I can
be the shooter, or I can be the one hit.
It's all in the game of life. Someone
will win over another. Like the marble,
each is beautiful in its own way.
When the rains come, the dust turns to
mud. The marbles are dirty. The sun
comes out and dries up the dirt on the
marble.
I've discovered like the marble, I will
be shiny, sparkling, one minute, and
the next when the rains come, I am
going to be all muddy. Until the rain
comes again and washes away all my
dirt.
I've discovered, I am human.
J~Kay~2
aka JKH
I know whose I am, but I don't know me.
I have discovered I am human and will
always make mistakes until I let out my
last wisp of breath. I have discovered I
will always be me, not the perfect person
I want to be. I have discovered I am like
a marble among many beautiful marbles.
The marbles are placed in a circle. They
are gleaming. A person takes the shooter
marble to see who can knock them out
of the circle. The dust feels warm and
soft. The marble feels the gentle earth,
but the next marble is knocked out of
the circle and bumps into the one that
had just been put out.
I discovered I am like a marble. I can
be the shooter, or I can be the one hit.
It's all in the game of life. Someone
will win over another. Like the marble,
each is beautiful in its own way.
When the rains come, the dust turns to
mud. The marbles are dirty. The sun
comes out and dries up the dirt on the
marble.
I've discovered like the marble, I will
be shiny, sparkling, one minute, and
the next when the rains come, I am
going to be all muddy. Until the rain
comes again and washes away all my
dirt.
I've discovered, I am human.
J~Kay~2
aka JKH