Just asking for prayer please

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
I had a difficult day.

My emotions were drained and just tons on my mind.

Also, I heard from one of my friends. Only talked on the phone literally for a minute, seemed like something was bothering him too. I don't know though but from the sound of his voice, it just seemed like it.

Just have a lot on my mind and I don't know how to deal w/ this right now.
I am thinking of talking to my friend about it, but, idk yet.
But I can't deal w/ another day like today. I just cannot handle it.
Getting mentally drained just made me super sleepy which i guess is a good thing.

I was debating on asking prayer for this but at the same time nothing else is helping me right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jilly81
Thank you heavenly Father, that you long for us to come to you, that in your word Matthew 11:28-30 you say [SUP]28 [/SUP]“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. [SUP]29 [/SUP]Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [SUP]30 [/SUP]For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” You know how our emotions can get all jumbled up. Lord please give ManiaStar your peace. Help calm her mind and not worry about things. Please give her wisdom on how to deal with everything that is going on. Amen
 
Lord please help and bless Maniastar in this matter, yes Lord, in Jesus holy name, Amen!
 
Praying God will give you the peace that you can only find by trusting completely in Him
God bless you
Amen
 
prayers for recharging/refreshing, wisdom. maybe a friend to help encourage you.