I have enjoyed my time here immensely. Thank You all! The fellowship of brothers and sisters of like minds coddles my soul. And yes I am all man when I say coddles....Smile!
I have on my friends list many who Have shown me Christ in there conversations, people who meditate on God's word not in the c.c. environment, but also in a private area of their choosing . They show evidence of reflecting on, pondering, musing over, and contemplating over God's precious Word.
They are not "mind-wandering", or indulging in "mental-drifting"...They focus on scriptural concepts.
I can see from their actions, that go beyond themselves, that they must have spent a few moments directing their thoughts to a single subject....Thinking about His word with a purpose.
They speak from conviction, based on a study of God's word that was not a solemn academic exercise, but required an attitude of curiosity and expectation, which lead them to exercising discoveries, refreshment of spirit, and transformation of Character.
I see from their testimonies the reward and benefit they have received.
And as, I , rest in Him thru scripture I find myself purposefully sorting thru information for Clarification, application, categorization, and assimilation. Thank You all in the CC world. And a special shout out to my friends list as well.
But I have some I have met that show signs of not sitting in the understanding pool of Christ. And I want to admonish those that have shown signs of walking in the counsel of the Wicked, or who have stood in the way of sinners, who chose to mock rather than build- up, that Christ is watching.
My heart is for each of the latter to find understanding and peace thru God's relationship in the Word. For God promises to prosper you as well if you but yield to His authority.
Stay fresh today - wither not! Because it's another day that the Lord hath brought! Sing songs! And may the Joy of our spirit fill these Threads, blogs, discussion groups, live chats, and counsel between members in private. May God receive the Glory today...........And always!
Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the Law of the Lord,
and on His Law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers. [Psalm 1:1-3]
I have on my friends list many who Have shown me Christ in there conversations, people who meditate on God's word not in the c.c. environment, but also in a private area of their choosing . They show evidence of reflecting on, pondering, musing over, and contemplating over God's precious Word.
They are not "mind-wandering", or indulging in "mental-drifting"...They focus on scriptural concepts.
I can see from their actions, that go beyond themselves, that they must have spent a few moments directing their thoughts to a single subject....Thinking about His word with a purpose.
They speak from conviction, based on a study of God's word that was not a solemn academic exercise, but required an attitude of curiosity and expectation, which lead them to exercising discoveries, refreshment of spirit, and transformation of Character.
I see from their testimonies the reward and benefit they have received.
And as, I , rest in Him thru scripture I find myself purposefully sorting thru information for Clarification, application, categorization, and assimilation. Thank You all in the CC world. And a special shout out to my friends list as well.
But I have some I have met that show signs of not sitting in the understanding pool of Christ. And I want to admonish those that have shown signs of walking in the counsel of the Wicked, or who have stood in the way of sinners, who chose to mock rather than build- up, that Christ is watching.
My heart is for each of the latter to find understanding and peace thru God's relationship in the Word. For God promises to prosper you as well if you but yield to His authority.
Stay fresh today - wither not! Because it's another day that the Lord hath brought! Sing songs! And may the Joy of our spirit fill these Threads, blogs, discussion groups, live chats, and counsel between members in private. May God receive the Glory today...........And always!
Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the Law of the Lord,
and on His Law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers. [Psalm 1:1-3]
Last edited:
