Just cause

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
20210707_003217.jpg

The answer to 1,2 and 3 would be travel.... Go on an adventure !

Number 4 is simply sit down and have a conversation with my Pawpaw. Hes been gone around 17 years and I miss him so much ♡

Hope y'all don't get tired of my questions. I just like knowing what you guys think. :)

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
1) I'm not entirely sure. Is take over the world and try to start setting things right an option? If not how about learn dog training and behavior well enough to be able to help my difficult dog and other dogs like her. Or maybe a 1 year world tour revisiting all of the places I've been and would like to go back and see again (and eat at the pho cuon place with the banana flower salad and stir fried mushrooms) and visit some missionary friends.

2) Travel to outer space would be pretty awesome (possibly terrifying as well). Also CC meetup (at least with certain select CCers). Also seeing the sights in Alaska and Australia.

3) Skydiving (maybe thinking about doing that for my 40th birthday instead of the Alaska trip I wanted to do), another improv workshop, visit national parks, eat more strange animal meats (just no insects or worms please and not dog, I like dogs as people too much (no cannibalism either come to think of it)), visit friends and family I haven't seen in a while. Get baking lessons from Pipp. And find somewhere I can get mobbed by friendly puppies.

4) Can I take the someone special with me and go pet tigers again? Tiger petting zoo was pretty cool (as can be guessed this was not in the US).

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
1.. Load up a camper and hit the road.

2.. Sit on a porch swing and know that there is no where I have to be.

3.. Every month? I don't know.

4.. There are many experiences with the kids I wish I could go back and relive.

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
These questions really made me stop to think. It made me realize how my life has lost a lot of imagination and creativity.
Number one. I wish I could full-time read the Bible and learn more about God ! because I feel like I have MUCH catching up to do since I’ve only recently been saved. I wish it could be my full-time job, studying Jesus and God - then I would like to share what I’ve learned with people. I’d like to teach children and lost folks that Jesus Christ saves and that God does love them. There’s so many lost people in the world, I’ve definitely used to be very lost.
Number two. That’s a tough one. Admittedly I have lived quite a colorful adventurous life (entrenched in sin.) It led to many experiences so there’s not too much left I feel like I haven’t experienced. I’ve already traveled extensively. At this point in my life I’m just seeking peace and quiet and harmony. Completely peaceful, completely harmonious, complete without worry or stress. That’s some thing I would like to achieve I have not experienced.
Number three. Learn to cook different foods and exotic cuisine. That would be fun! I’m a fairly adventurous eater but there’s still plenty more things I have not learned how to cook for myself.
Number four. Go back to the great barrier reef and snorkel in Australia. although I do not speak to my ex-husband anymore, and I’ve been divorced for a long time and don’t even wish to speak to him ever again LOL that was one of the most magical experiences I’ve ever had. So maybe I could go back without him. 🤣 We need a time machine for that considering the reef is dying/dead.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
1. at the moment Im really thinking about this slide in the shopping mall idea. To get back up to the mezzanine, the sliding people could climb a rope ladder.

2. well Ive never seen one in the mall, so I have yet to experience this. I have read of one school where they had a slide and the teachers needed to slide down it to get to their staffroom everyday. It just made learning more fun.

3. Playground, adventurer park investigator.

4. of course I would do this with someone special...or had special needs.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
1. Sleep, travel and just have fun 😄

2. I can't think of any...🤔 but maybe become a wife and a mom 😄

3. Hike , boat sail in the river (not in the sea) go camping in the middle of the forest, and cook 😊

4. My memory is not so good lol but maybe I'll just reserve this I guess for the future (By God's grace ) ❤

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I have to think seriously about the next year thing because one of my jobs is probably going to go this year. I will have more time, but less money. hmmm.