Just for fun. Rarely Seen Old Cars That Were Once Common.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
My first car: View attachment 263602
Mine was gun-metal gray and I got so much attention when I pulled up somewhere, that I sold it. I now know how famous people feel when they get bombarded, everyone talking/yelling at once, lol.
Gorgeous car. That's like a 58 Jag MKi? Not sure, but it was beautiful. There's a two door that are really rare.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Gorgeous car. That's like a 58 Jag MKi? Not sure, but it was beautiful. There's a two door that are really rare.
Yes, with the front grill, spoke rims and silver jaguar on the hood it was an eyecatcher. I never knew I would practically get mobbed when I drove it though, lol. Oh, it had 5 speed & overdrive too, I couldn't even drive a stick shift when I got it😄

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
My Cousin owned this model Camaro red and black, duel carbonators, giant good scoop that was around a foot over the hood. I'm trying to remember if it was a 69 or a 68.
Aunt Cookie showed out off as we raced to a nearby town. She was a hot rodder too. 😆
Those Ohio roads were flat and had some straightaways that were like a speedway.
My uncle raced stock cars.
Then his boys.

1715131644634.png

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
My first car: View attachment 263602
Mine was gun-metal gray and I got so much attention when I pulled up somewhere, that I sold it. I now know how famous people feel when they get bombarded, everyone talking/yelling at once, lol.
That's amazing!
What year was that beauty produced?

This one's a mere 80s vintage XJ6, but I came close to getting one in green.
You might remember this series.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I bought myself one of these back in the 80s... same as this one being driven by Aaron Paul .:D

1715133098137.png

Was it common? Hmmm, I dunno. But it was less expensive than a Ford Mustang .;):giggle:

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I bought myself one of these back in the 80s... same as this one being driven by Aaron Paul .:D

View attachment 263611

Was it common? Hmmm, I dunno. But it was less expensive than a Ford Mustang .;):giggle:
Sweeeeeet!
😎👍
Looks familiar.

Did you like Starsky or Hutch?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sure that's what all the girls say.
😉

I'd post a Clint Eastwood movie scene about a car but it would doubtless get some scrutiny from management.
Yeah, Clint was a fave for sure... .:D

Nothin' like a man that that smoke squint and spit all at the same time .:giggle:

Or as I said in another thread:

Squintin' spittin' shootin' chewin' smokin' hot Clint caught my fancy for a time...

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Yeah, Clint was a fave for sure... .:D

Nothin' like a man that that smoke squint and spit all at the same time .:giggle:

Or as I said in another thread:

Squintin' spittin' shootin' chewin' smokin' hot Clint caught my fancy for a time...

This is the censored trailer
called Grand Torino.