Just for fun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
:unsure:... ;):D:p:LOL::ROFL:(y);) It's not real, Dear. The one on TV, etc doesn't work... Hubby found this ring at a store decades ago. And then I made him one (quiLLed) out of paper (looks real though) and he pretends they help him. lol... taking big heavy bags of trash out, etc.... he's hilarious at that. By the way... we have ALL the old TV series'. AND THOSE come on cable every Sunday morning. lol
Sounds like a fanfic, or maybe DC Comics trying to extend the life of its best character in a Batman Beyond way.

"In the year 2172, Jeff Patterson finds a ring that grants him super power. Forged by Superman himself near the end of his life, the ring holds all Superman's power, in the hope that someday a good man would find it and continue his legacy."

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Lockjaw. I’m an oversharer.
Sweeeeeet Caroleeeeen

Bum
Bum
Bum

Howdy Caroleena and welcome to the forum.

Good thing you clarified. I would have assumed you wanted the power to give other people at the job lockjaw. I know there are a few people where I w*rk that I would love to shut up. :p

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Is there a power that speeds up time? I'd like to have that. No sooner than I get to work, I'll put all my hours in and be done for the day.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
yea I thought the cloning thing too because its better to have two people in some jobs.

Personally though, without work to think of, I would rather grow wings and fly. Also, means I dont have to worry about commuting on the roads.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
after solemateleft?... if I remember correctly...commented on the New Year's Eve date being 123123, and I noted this is considered "waltz day," which event isn't going to occur again for some time much later, a hundred years I guess, in the year 2123.
It bugged me that I might've referenced the wrong poster here, I'm pretty sure now it was Isny's post... but just 99.9% sure, because it the post was almost a month back....and my superpower identity would be OCDWoman.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It bugged me that I might've referenced the wrong poster here, I'm pretty sure now it was Isny's post... but just 99.9% sure, because it the post was almost a month back....and my superpower identity would be OCDWoman.
I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
How about Time Acceleration?! You would get to work...and then speed up time whenever you'd like

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
Yea, I got what you said... but it still feels accelerated just being at home too! I do believe God has sped up time! sure feels like it anyway.
It does feel like time is going by so much faster these days...,