Just for laughs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
How long does it take you to say "Ha" 100 times??
Try it and post the results below. Then try getting your friends to say "ha"100 tims as fast as they can.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
just did it, now I feel dumb for doing it, did you know that would happen?:unsure::giggle:

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
just did it, now I feel dumb for doing it, did you know that would happen?:unsure::giggle:
Lol, no I didn't, I didn't actually think anyone would but it made me laugh lol. I guess it is true laughter really is infectious lol

G

Godsgirl83

did you seriously count the number of "ha's"?
how long did it take?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
not very long, sets of 5
it was kinda therapeutic.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The laugh that NEVER ends...........
it just goes on and on my friend ;)
Lamb chop! Sherri Lewise's puppet friend, just saw one sold at a local store, some precious child is hugging and loving it right now. So sweet!......:)