Just for laughs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I remember an old TV Mattress ad. His wife could not get him out of bed, so she used a crane to lift him out. Can anyone find that video? I had no luck. It was claiming that the mattress was so comfy one would not want to get out of bed. He was not overweight.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Really how often are you reported dead??
Over a dozen, a few highlights:

In 1974, I was transferred to Lowery AFB in Denver. My Brother Dennis car was hit in by a drunk Driver. He was in the Hospital in a Comma. I went to see him in the Hospital. I was praying over him. He came awake long enough to ask Jesus into his life and died. Two stories was sent to a local newspaper. The first about his death with only D. Marsh for the name. The other related to me in the USAF with Daniel Marsh. The editor put both stories together as me dying.

While I was in Denver, The Big Thomson Flood happened. Two Christian groups were caught in the flood. A group from Campus Crusade died. We climb a mountain the night before and my knee was giving me problems. We set up camp up there. When we woke up, we were on an island. When we were rescued being in the military, we joined the rescue efforts.

Another time it was reported that I died in Battle in NAM.

While at Shepherd AFB for training, there was a famous Tornado (I forget the name of it). A near by Trailer park where I was staying was wiped out. I was on duty on base at the time.

Several times it was reported that I was killed by crime events. While living in Inkster Michian, our home was broken into by armed men. Each time I killed them in self defense.

Some men murdered my Uncle Joe. They were out to murder all of our family taking revenge on Joe. They did not have a chance when they came for my home. My Uncle and these men were involved in stealing large things worth more than $100,000 to Millions of dollars. My Uncle turned State Evidence after he got saved. I have install spot lights inside and outside the home because I knew about them. I also, made my own burglar alarm using a horn from a Navy Ship. Some ships were being taken a part at a near by Military Base in Muskegon. I got written permission to collect the horn system. Motion detectors were used. When the Alarm went off the all the spot lights came on along with strobe lights disorientating invaders. After killing the Sheriff's step son. He was armed, breaking in homes for money to buy drugs., I was asked to move out of Inkster. Nearby cities called to welcome us to move to their cities. One gave us a house tax free. We just had to fix it up. They had volunteers supply building materials and help fix it.

In July 1993, My Father was murdered. I was staying at a nearby motel with my wife. Police had me go to his house with them to identify my Dad. While we were there armed intruders had a shoot out with us. I created the same type of Alarm System there too. It had a manual way to set it on. After that all the Police and Political Leaders had me set up that Alarm system at their homes. We all used hearing protection before turning it on.

Many of the other news reports related to disasters I was near at the time.

The reports are in double digits all over the world.

O

Oblio

Wow...is all I got.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Over a dozen, a few highlights:

In 1974, I was transferred to Lowery AFB in Denver. My Brother Dennis car was hit in by a drunk Driver. He was in the Hospital in a Comma. I went to see him in the Hospital. I was praying over him. He came awake long enough to ask Jesus into his life and died. Two stories was sent to a local newspaper. The first about his death with only D. Marsh for the name. The other related to me in the USAF with Daniel Marsh. The editor put both stories together as me dying.

While I was in Denver, The Big Thomson Flood happened. Two Christian groups were caught in the flood. A group from Campus Crusade died. We climb a mountain the night before and my knee was giving me problems. We set up camp up there. When we woke up, we were on an island. When we were rescued being in the military, we joined the rescue efforts.

Another time it was reported that I died in Battle in NAM.

While at Shepherd AFB for training, there was a famous Tornado (I forget the name of it). A near by Trailer park where I was staying was wiped out. I was on duty on base at the time.

Several times it was reported that I was killed by crime events. While living in Inkster Michian, our home was broken into by armed men. Each time I killed them in self defense.

Some men murdered my Uncle Joe. They were out to murder all of our family taking revenge on Joe. They did not have a chance when they came for my home. My Uncle and these men were involved in stealing large things worth more than $100,000 to Millions of dollars. My Uncle turned State Evidence after he got saved. I have install spot lights inside and outside the home because I knew about them. I also, made my own burglar alarm using a horn from a Navy Ship. Some ships were being taken a part at a near by Military Base in Muskegon. I got written permission to collect the horn system. Motion detectors were used. When the Alarm went off the all the spot lights came on along with strobe lights disorientating invaders. After killing the Sheriff's step son. He was armed, breaking in homes for money to buy drugs., I was asked to move out of Inkster. Nearby cities called to welcome us to move to their cities. One gave us a house tax free. We just had to fix it up. They had volunteers supply building materials and help fix it.

In July 1993, My Father was murdered. I was staying at a nearby motel with my wife. Police had me go to his house with them to identify my Dad. While we were there armed intruders had a shoot out with us. I created the same type of Alarm System there too. It had a manual way to set it on. After that all the Police and Political Leaders had me set up that Alarm system at their homes. We all used hearing protection before turning it on.

Many of the other news reports related to disasters I was near at the time.

The reports are in double digits all over the world.
Wow that is really interesting, you should write a book

G

Godsgirl83

Well, that's nicer than what my 9 & 11 yr old boys said :LOL:
They walked by just as the image loaded and well, I won't repeat what was said, just keep in mind it was said by 9 & 11 year old BOYS.
:eek::LOL:

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Well, that's nicer than what my 9 & 11 yr old boys said :LOL:
They walked by just as the image loaded and well, I won't repeat what was said, just keep in mind it was said by 9 & 11 year old BOYS.
:eek::LOL:

I thought when I saw it, no way and no wonder no one ate them😂😂😂😂😂😂