Just frustrated

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Good day yall.
I havent been around a lot as things have been quite bonkers. By now im just fed up and frustrated.
Last year i found myself ending up in a fast food restaursnt because there was just like noo way to get a job in midst of lock down and crazyness. Now i was able to get back into an office, had some challenges health wise, and now after 3 1/2 months i loose that job because my boss lost a big customer and financially cant keep me. Then of course theres politics...now we are supposed to have this "freedom day" which im reality is more of a "lets just really screw over the unvaccinated day" and people are so focussed on this war in the ukraine that they dont see whats coming.
On top of that things are madly expensive by now. Theres no way i will be able to get an apartment anytime soon. Im just tired. Gas is at almost 3 euros per litre and groceries are getting more and more expensive as well.
Am I the only one so fed up? Then even in your free time you cant do anything
Im just sick and tired of these whole mask mandates, restrictions where u cant even grab some food, even when walking through town police can come to you and fine you if you dont wear a mask. Kids im schools and kondergarden are tested every day..pcr tests done when one comes out positive. All you hear is quarantine here isolatiom there. Its madness.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Good day yall.
I havent been around a lot as things have been quite bonkers. By now im just fed up and frustrated.
Last year i found myself ending up in a fast food restaursnt because there was just like noo way to get a job in midst of lock down and crazyness. Now i was able to get back into an office, had some challenges health wise, and now after 3 1/2 months i loose that job because my boss lost a big customer and financially cant keep me. Then of course theres politics...now we are supposed to have this "freedom day" which im reality is more of a "lets just really screw over the unvaccinated day" and people are so focussed on this war in the ukraine that they dont see whats coming.
On top of that things are madly expensive by now. Theres no way i will be able to get an apartment anytime soon. Im just tired. Gas is at almost 3 euros per litre and groceries are getting more and more expensive as well.
Am I the only one so fed up? Then even in your free time you cant do anything
Im just sick and tired of these whole mask mandates, restrictions where u cant even grab some food, even when walking through town police can come to you and fine you if you dont wear a mask. Kids im schools and kondergarden are tested every day..pcr tests done when one comes out positive. All you hear is quarantine here isolatiom there. Its madness.
I can relate to the exhaustion of anti science mandate policies. We also have high inflation which is frustrating when so much of it in my country could of been avoided as many Americans warned our leadership against it. Obviously my country is a states united under one federal government so every state handled covid differently. My state of Georgia was quite lenient compared to democrat held cities or democrat held states.

It was still frustrating so I couldn't imagine the annoyance of being harassed by the police or hardassing our kids.

Ukraine has shaken the whole world especially every nation connected to NATO as we all wait to see how this conflict will play out. Praying for peace but preparing for defense if necessary is all we can do.

What people will have start doing is either banding together to help each other, or an exodus to places with better leadership and better living, or change leadership.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I can relate to the exhaustion of anti science mandate policies. We also have high inflation which is frustrating when so much of it in my country could of been avoided as many Americans warned our leadership against it. Obviously my country is a states united under one federal government so every state handled covid differently. My state of Georgia was quite lenient compared to democrat held cities or democrat held states.

It was still frustrating so I couldn't imagine the annoyance of being harassed by the police or hardassing our kids.

Ukraine has shaken the whole world especially every nation connected to NATO as we all wait to see how this conflict will play out. Praying for peace but preparing for defense if necessary is all we can do.

What people will have start doing is either banding together to help each other, or an exodus to places with better leadership and better living, or change leadership.
Well here some states handled it worse than others but all in all throughout Germany its the same. And no way to dodge. While all countries pause or stop the restrictions all in all here they just wont give up. Now today they pass a new law which by october all unvaccinated can get fines upto 25000 euros. And of today all unvaccinated nurses, health care workers can lose their job and be forbid to ever pick it back up. Its crazy. So yea through the summer theyll ease a but but as soon as autmn comes things get even more difficult. We have reached a inflation rate of over 5 percent already. Now the truckers cannot bring any food as theres no money for the fuel. We are going down the drain groceries prices have rised by 6 percent already

Kait24

Jul 27, 2017
This mask mandate is straight bs.Im from California not sure where you are sounds like Canada or outside the u.s.They can't force me to wear one here.I understand your frustrated and I got tired of it straight in the beginning and told myself this is all a hoax.Covid is real but it's not as bad as they say.I know people are hiring everywhere right now so I hope you find something. Unfortunately I think things will get worse financially because of inflation.Im here if you want to message.Hang in there🤍

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
This mask mandate is straight bs.Im from California not sure where you are sounds like Canada or outside the u.s.They can't force me to wear one here.I understand your frustrated and I got tired of it straight in the beginning and told myself this is all a hoax.Covid is real but it's not as bad as they say.I know people are hiring everywhere right now so I hope you find something. Unfortunately I think things will get worse financially because of inflation.Im here if you want to message.Hang in there🤍
Most companies only hire vaccinated people. So yea theres jobs..but for people like me without the jab its extremely difficult

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Well here some states handled it worse than others but all in all throughout Germany its the same. And no way to dodge. While all countries pause or stop the restrictions all in all here they just wont give up. Now today they pass a new law which by october all unvaccinated can get fines upto 25000 euros. And of today all unvaccinated nurses, health care workers can lose their job and be forbid to ever pick it back up. Its crazy. So yea through the summer theyll ease a but but as soon as autmn comes things get even more difficult. We have reached a inflation rate of over 5 percent already. Now the truckers cannot bring any food as theres no money for the fuel. We are going down the drain groceries prices have rised by 6 percent already
Yeah it was not a good feeling to be threatened with the loss of my job if I wasn't vaccinated. I wasn't against the vaccine but I was against vaccine mandates especially for a vaccine with no long term data.

But I had a family to feed so I got vaccinated. I had Covid Alpha and didn't even need a vaccine but they didn't care. Luckily, I don't feel any different or so far no long term effects.

Our ignorant leadership telling people around the world if you have to shelter from bombs to make sure you wear your masks. You hear stuff like that and you want to laugh only because crying would be a ongoing thing with what these folks say and do.

I often look to history and our ancestors on what they did during hard times and it often brings me comfort knowing it could be worse and even in the worst the best of humanity still came to light as people helped each other out.

My father's side of the family came to America from Germany in the 1700s due to hardship in Germany at the time.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Most companies only hire vaccinated people. So yea theres jobs..but for people like me without the jab its extremely difficult
I'm sorry you are going through this.

I REALLY admire your resolve in not submitting to their fascist pressure of getting the gene therapy.

I have friends and relatives that have lost their jobs for sticking to their principals.

I will pray for you.
Perhaps the Lord is giving us all a warm up to refusing the MOTB and other satanic things like forced digital ID.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I'm sorry you are going through this.

I REALLY admire your resolve in not submitting to their fascist pressure of getting the gene therapy.

I have friends and relatives that have lost their jobs for sticking to their principals.

I will pray for you.
Perhaps the Lord is giving us all a warm up to refusing the MOTB and other satanic things like forced digital ID.
Theres only one I bow to and that is God. Its hard and getting harder but still. Im not going to bow to any government or forces. May God continue to give me the strength. I know many Christians who got the jab. Many to make their life easier to keep their jobs and be able to go on vecation etc. But what reward is that? I just pray God makes a way. It was already extremely hard to get this job. And now this

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Yeah it was not a good feeling to be threatened with the loss of my job if I wasn't vaccinated. I wasn't against the vaccine but I was against vaccine mandates especially for a vaccine with no long term data.

But I had a family to feed so I got vaccinated. I had Covid Alpha and didn't even need a vaccine but they didn't care. Luckily, I don't feel any different or so far no long term effects.

Our ignorant leadership telling people around the world if you have to shelter from bombs to make sure you wear your masks. You hear stuff like that and you want to laugh only because crying would be a ongoing thing with what these folks say and do.

I often look to history and our ancestors on what they did during hard times and it often brings me comfort knowing it could be worse and even in the worst the best of humanity still came to light as people helped each other out.

My father's side of the family came to America from Germany in the 1700s due to hardship in Germany at the time.
Some things are hillarious. For Valentines day people were told to wear masks when sleeping with their significant other as keeping distance wouldnt work. Its rediciolous

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Theres only one I bow to and that is God. Its hard and getting harder but still. Im not going to bow to any government or forces. May God continue to give me the strength. I know many Christians who got the jab. Many to make their life easier to keep their jobs and be able to go on vecation etc. But what reward is that? I just pray God makes a way. It was already extremely hard to get this job. And now this
You are a very wise and Spirit filled young lady!

Just know you are not alone. That's what the enemy wants us to think.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Some things are hillarious. For Valentines day people were told to wear masks when sleeping with their significant other as keeping distance wouldnt work. Its rediciolous
Omg lol haha that is so stupid. About as stupid as wearing a mask in a car.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Omg lol haha that is so stupid. About as stupid as wearing a mask in a car.
Last week or so i saw a late term pregnant woman wearing a ffp2 mask ouside while walking across the parking lot. Gonna be a democat once born haha

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
You are a very wise and Spirit filled young lady!

Just know you are not alone. That's what the enemy wants us to think.
Feels lonely sometimes truly. Im glad theres more

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
With me I didn't see the vaccine as against my faith. I studied it, figured out which ones used fetal cells, and I didn't see any convincing studies to show it changes genes. To me it was no different than having the smallpox, polio, or Tetanus shot which I have had.

What angered me was the mandate. It should of been by choice and based on peoples medical condition. But I also get angry over paying taxes for things that are not good or logical. But often remember in many things of this world there is a line between rendering to Caesar and standing for God.

To me I find a few medical practices to be immoral like abortion but for many medical procedures I don't hold religious exemptions.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Last week or so i saw a late term pregnant woman wearing a ffp2 mask ouside while walking across the parking lot. Gonna be a democat once born haha
Wow I feel bad for that child who depends on it's mother for oxygen.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
With me I didn't see the vaccine as against my faith. I studied it, figured out which ones used fetal cells, and I didn't see any convincing studies to show it changes genes. To me it was no different than having the smallpox, polio, or Tetanus shot which I have had.

What angered me was the mandate. It should of been by choice and based on peoples medical condition. But I also get angry over paying taxes for things that are not good or logical. But often remember in many things of this world there is a line between rendering to Caesar and standing for God.

To me I find a few medical practices to be immoral like abortion but for many medical procedures I don't hold religious exemptions.
I dont understand how you dont see a difference between tetanus and mrna jabs.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
The thing that concerns me most is Christians looking for a political figure to save them from Godless liberals.

The Jews thought their Messiah would be a political figure who'd save them from Godless Romans. And look how that turned out.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Wow I feel bad for that child who depends on it's mother for oxygen.
Its crazy. Here they made ffp2 mandatory to go shopping. While sones stores arent so strict some friends have been kicked out for wearing a surgical mask instead. Even downtown you are supposed to wear it. The most upsetting to me was when i was working in a restaurant and they came in with the small children in a buggy wearing ffp2. Or schoolkids walking past me in the morning on their way to school wearing them. That and the pregnant woman.
By now i can only shake my head

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
The thing that concerns me most is Christians looking for a political figure to save them from Godless liberals.

The Jews thought their Messiah would be a political figure who'd save them from Godless Romans. And look how that turned out.
I dare to say it's a human nature thing that makes us try to find a way out around us instead of keeping the eyes to the one above us

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I dare to say it's a human nature thing that makes us try to find a way out around us instead of keeping the eyes to the one above us
It's more than just human nature. The left is deceiving the world, and satan is using that to make us glom onto the right who is deceiving believers. There is no political answer to spiritual oppression!