JUST IN the good news.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Hi everyone, There's scriptures that come to me, during the day, week, month. I would like to share the Just in good news report from the Good News our Bible. Share the Good News, let's read it. God's Blessing's.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
John 16:33 {" I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have tribulation. But take heart! I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD. "}

1533424245523.jpeg 1533424245523.jpeg

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
1 jOHN 5:5 wHO IS it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Does it make us want to do things to get God's approval, of being worthy, to hear our prayer's, to be with us, through life. This verse is saying, believe, this is faith. There is nothing we could do, to replace what the Son of God, did for us. Through Faith, we then believe, and enter into his Throne. He is with those who believe, in spirit. For he said, " I am with you always." bv.
I read, someone posted, faith is like wifi, you don't see it, but you connect. There are different speeds, and strengths of it. Some slower, some weaker. Our human nature, would try to bribe the Lord with what ever comes to mind, but the Word, say's "the carnal mind, is enmity with God. " But the mind of the spirit is life and Peace. "

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Luke 17:1 " Then said he unto the disciples, it cannot be but that offences come, "

Here the good new's Just in! People get offended. Some think your too short, to tall, to thin, to heavy. You wear shades, {glasses} no glasses, on and could go on, as many minutes there are in a day. Here and HEAR the good report. { Nothing shall offend the Godly.} Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy word, and nothing shall offend them.

The Good news report is saying too, that the devil comes to rob, steal, and destroy. Our peace, is one thing, to get into despair, and to lose peace, is a terrible thing. Through life, and lifes thorns and thistles, we engage in spiritual warfare, as the kingdom of God is within us, and if suffers violence. but the violent as in taking back, but we get back into our peace because we know who we are in Christ, and take authority against the wiles of the kingdom of darkness. Many denominations, don't believe in the FUll Gospel. It's a loss to their spiritual walk with Christ, and in the times of warfare, end up fighting in their fleshly attempt, which is not scriptural, the good report news is saying, We fight not against flesh, and blood, but against principalities, and wickedness, in high places. If you discern what the aliment with some are, as the good news says, a man of wisdom has understanding, you will pray for the misery of that person, for it says; we are to be filled with the abundance of God's Love, to overflowing on another, lack of unconditional love will cause fear, and it is a barrier, a shield not to show another. Which is not the shield of Faith, and the Love of God. The good news is this; it is saying; you shall know they belong to me, by their fruits. Don't go head with head, in offenses, something is missing, pray for those who spitefully use you, and slander you, they are not in the Word of God. You shall know them by their fruits. bible.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loin of your mind. "
To gird something, is to get out of the way, as the garment of the Jews was the tunic. To do certain, things it needed to get put tucked into the belt. At times faith could slip, and become unraveled, unnerved, undecided, and discouraged, and doubtful. The scripture of David encouraging himself, was saying just that, David encouraged himself, in faith, in hope, in the Lord God. There's plenty of discouragement to go around. Waiting for or on someone to encourage, some just fall in the piety party together, oh, me and my. When situations feel like they are stumbling blocks of discouragement, be of good cheer, God is greater than any human or evil force. Greater is he within us, than the wiles of evil, in destructive ways. The other side of the coin, is the blessing for us. This is God's good report of his good news.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me; it were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
Build one another up. THe person, who bullies another, then steals their lunch, is like a man who looks in the mirror and walks away and forgets what he looks like. bv. Their is no identity, in knowing who they are in Christ. Spiritual warning. Don't mock the believers for the Storms and some of them are great, come back as your own breath upon yourself.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

What's the temperature of your heart. Spiritual coldness, on the rise. Dress in the full armor of God, so that you shall be able to withstand the wiles of the devil. bv.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Greetings Brothers Sisters, A new season, a new reason to love him, and believe his words. TD Jakes and family ministries, a powerful message, from a powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit. Kalyna :) Blessings, and Hugs to all. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Water your soul, with Good Manna food from the Throne Room of God, this is one of those feasts. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. bv. God is Love. bv. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Isaiah 54:17 ( NO weapons formed against you shall prosper, No tongue risen up in JUDGMENT against you shall prevail. }

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Those who worship him shall worship him in Spirit and in Truth. There is neither male nor female for we are new creations in Christ Jesus, a vessel unto honor. Bible verses.
Holy HOly is the Lord, Hallowed by Thy name Lord.
Don't miss listening to this message.
From start to end. Powerful Direct Words to us, with Pastor Jakes, final words and prayers.
Don't overlook this. I've never heard a message as this.
God is still on the Throne, I'll meet you at the Altar Father in prayer.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
News Flash; Biblical News. Worldwide deceivers on the loose disguised as lions or angles causing destruction.
{Corinthians 11:14}

The devil disguised as an angel of light, targets our love deceived us to think he is good truthful, loving and. kind, beneath the mask, he is the devil. Draws our attention to him as a deceiving light.

{1 Peter 5:8} The devil prowls around like a raring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Food for thought. Pass the gravy, as we share Thanksgiving tomorrow, we sometimes have the same problem, we pass around, from one year to another, from one generation to two or more. Why has all these troubles plague, lives, why Lord, this and that, indulge yourself personally with this thought, and the answer might just surprize, and bewilder, as in no. As Christmas is soon coming, Jesus didn't arrive on the manger scene and dissapear till Easter, and then gone permantelty, It's hard to believe in Jesus, as we in this century never seen, him, or known him personally. Does it always have to be knowing someone with your eyes. Helen Keller said, the deepest things felt, and seen, were they of the heart. Problems, as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is. Think good, and your amazing, but the carnal mind, the mind of what we are, is not amazing, but at times, a real life maze, with no answers, and no doors of escape, of it. The bible said, " the carnal mind, bringeth death, but the mind of the spirit, is life and peace. Be ye therefore renewed in your mind. bv.

Happy Thanksgiving, a time to be Thankful. Pass the plate to the next generation, and not your tongue on it. :)