just lil o'l me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LordBwitME

Hey, I'm a God fearing Jesus lovin' christian. I like contemporary christian music as well as some christian hip hop. Being raised in the city I used to listen to gangsta rap and hang out on the pourch. When the Lord saved me he gave me better taste in music. I still like the old timey hymns too. Gospel music is my first love. I won't pretend to know more than anyone else I just want a nice clean place to fellowship and be appreciated for who and what I am. Cooking is a passion of mine also. The fellows at the church I go to have designated me a permanent chef for the mens breakfasts and all the church social functions. What can I say when the Lord gives you a talent it's best not to argue with him and use it. Well I guess that's about all I have to say for now.

Ellie

Dec 14, 2009
Hey there. Nice to meet you. Always good to meet a new brother, and especially nice when he's a chef hehehe. Looking forward to seeing you post some recipes? I love to experiment... :)