Just look at me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 24, 2019
Don't look too far to see how good the lord is. Just look at me.
1. I survived joblessness since 2016 till date
2. I lost a biological child and a foster child
3. I survived gunshot
4. I survived hunger
5. I survived living in the bush
6. I survived sicknesses
7. I survived lack of shelter
8. I still have a son and wife
9. I have another foster that came sick and is healthy today even without feeding him appropriately
10. I will be 30 years old on August 8th 2019.
-David became a king after 30years of preparation.
- Joseph became a prime minister after 30 years of preparation.
- Jesus was prepared for 30 years and fulfilled his ministry within 3 years.
The first 30 years of my life I called it my learning or foundation years. The next years am going to live will be my achieving years. If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11:3.
Big that you to all those that have contributed enormously to my foundation years.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
3. I survived gunshot
4. I survived hunger
6. I survived sicknesses
9. I have another foster that came sick and is healthy today even without feeding him appropriately
The first 30 years of my life I called it my learning or foundation years. The next years am going to live will be my achieving years. If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11:3.
Big that you to all those that have contributed enormously to my foundation years.

My heart goes out to your family. I too lost my son five yrs ago. He was 36 yrs old and praise the Lord,he was born again! What we suffer will make us stronger,He knows our true lives and hearts! Blessings!🌞🌞🌞

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Lloydmuh, and this prayer, bind the power of darkness in Lloydmuh's live and let you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Jul 24, 2019
My heart goes out to your family. I too lost my son five yrs ago. He was 36 yrs old and praise the Lord,he was born again! What we suffer will make us stronger,He knows our true lives and hearts! Blessings!🌞🌞🌞
It's such a painful experience. I know it's the will of God but sometime i wish I can just see him, hold him, and pray with him. He was so tender at the age of 2. Sometime I imagine where he is and who is taking care of him. Sometimes I cry

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
3. I survived gunshot
4. I survived hunger
6. I survived sicknesses
Some would say that if God were really good, none of that would have happened to you in the first place.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
You have gone through a lot, friend. I’m encouraged by your trust in the Lord. Sending prayers for you and your family. May the Lord prove Himself your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways.