just need a little "help"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

I have a christian cd borrowed from the library that has been renewed the max amount. I CAN NOT FIND IT! Being in the middle of a move, it's got to be SOMEWHERE mixed among boxes and all else. Please help me pray that I stumble across it soon. It is becoming a situation that has me stressed.
Thanks!
Blessings!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I have same problem.. sometimes.
- Trying to find certain items.
---
May the Lord give you insight where CD is.

G

Godsgirl83

We're told in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 to pray without ceasing. And in Ephesians 6: 18 "pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests."
Nothing is to small to ask for, He's done it for me before, He'll do it again!

G

Godsgirl83

Haven't found it yet :(

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Holy Spirit will guide, speak and show us all truth, this is an area where he has been very faithful as I keep my mind stayed on Him.
Keep us posted, I expect Him to show/guide you to it.
bless you

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Am in agreement godsgirl. I too have experienced His finding power. Lol

Don’t stress. Relax and then we can hear better.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
John Wimber spoke of this, seems Jesus uses this as a way for us to keep our mind "stayed on Him", when we do so He gives us the desires of our heart. In the youtube of John Wimber ( The Kingdom of God) after 35+ years of ministry he related he still got these words of knowledge as people asked him to help find things, we know He is an "equal opportunity bless-or" what He will do for one He will do for another.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Look in the absolute last place that you would expect it to be. Fridge, cupboards, underneath the bed.. lol

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
it's in that box in the basement....stuffed in with some papers.
Many people praying that He show Himself strong in this.
bless you sister

G

Godsgirl83

Look in the absolute last place that you would expect it to be. Fridge, cupboards, underneath the bed.. lol
Tried THAT trick first, lol. Now thinking all those "last places" are first maybe it's in what would've been "first place" lol.

G

Godsgirl83

Many people praying that He show Himself strong in this.
bless you sister
Ya know.... I looked in THAT box already, lol. But I'm willing to look again a little more carefully this time. Or maybe I looked in the other one just like it...……….

G

Godsgirl83

Thanks you all my dear brothers and sisters! I FOUND IT! In the window seat that has become a catch all for clutter. A place I had looked before but somehow missed. It was indeed with some papers, under a big pile I have been meaning to go through;)
I wanted to put a clip here of the "hallelujah" chorus but couldn't find what I was looking for. I am going to place this one here instead. Though it is not what I was looking for or had in mind, I was very touched by it and wanted to pass it on.
Thank you all again
Blessings!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you so much God's Girl! Thank you for sharing this event, He does indeed travel in time and space and His mercies are never ending.
This is John Wimber's personal testimony, it is part of a series on Spiritual gifting, he is the one who spoke of getting words of knowledge about lost things, I got a picture of a cd stuffed in with some papers, maybe that was yours, maybe it is the one I am wanting to find in my basement, He really does delight in giving us the desires of our heart.
Make sure you tell Him thanks, gratitude is very important and opens His floodgates of blessings.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Here is a little one on receiving words of knowledge, asking Holy Spirit to come and rest on us, and bring His wisdom and knowledge is a great way to start, when you feel His presence you can receive, His presence and His power are the same.

G

Godsgirl83

Thank you so much God's Girl! Thank you for sharing this event, He does indeed travel in time and space and His mercies are never ending.
This is John Wimber's personal testimony, it is part of a series on Spiritual gifting, he is the one who spoke of getting words of knowledge about lost things, I got a picture of a cd stuffed in with some papers, maybe that was yours, maybe it is the one I am wanting to find in my basement, He really does delight in giving us the desires of our heart.
Make sure you tell Him thanks, gratitude is very important and opens His floodgates of blessings.
It's interesting Shittim, that when I read this:
my spirit jumped b/c I honestly thought it was mine.(Recentlly threw a bunch of papers and random stuff into a box and put it outta the way in the basement when cleaning up before having company over.) But I KNOW I looked in that box, and several around it MANY times. Now I DID find it under a pile of papers;);).
Did you check that spot or anything similar to it for yours?
I use to get so upset when I couldn't find things and just "KNEW" I had put it here (and by "KNEW" I mean my flesh man was SURE this was were I put it and couldn't POSSIBLY be anywhere else and tempers rise and time and energy is lost etc...…) One day while looking for something I simply STOPPED and asked "Lord where did it go?" and right away I was lead to it! So guess what that did? Built up my faith and the next time it was easier, and the next time even easier. Then one day I couldn't find something and the old man started rising! I mean I asked "Lord where is it" ( it was my wallet!) and nothing. It must've only been 2 or 3 minutes but felt like 10! I started stressing! I mean I was getting :mad:. Then I felt the Spirit GENTLY telling me (because I've learned it's those gentle nudges I need to listen to, NOT the rough ones;)) "it's on that chair" Well, I HAD looked on that chair b/c I just KNEW that's where I put it last night when I walked in with arms full of groceries and everyone running around. What I hadn't done was lift a book that had fallen onto it.
"Okay Lord, You said it's in THAT chair..... I ALREADY checked but I'll check again."
At first I was thinking to myself "it's not here...." then that gentle voice again said "Now move the book. The book wasn't there last night when you walked in".
I moved the book and there it was!
See, even though it wasn't an immediate answer, He STILL led me to it. Had I not tuned into His still small gentle voice, I would have been giving into the flesh and the outcome would not have been good.