Just need a little help.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gigitgirl

So, there is this one guy that I like, but can't get the courage to talk to him. My friends just joke and laugh about it and it kind of hurts. I had class with him last semester, and I kept catching him staring at me. I tried getting myself into situations where I could talk to him, but I just froze. I think he might like me,and I know I like him, but I don't know what to do. I've been praying to God about this, asking for guidence, and asking Him to give me the courage I need, but its like no matter what, I freeze. How do I talk to him? I've known him since september and have never been able to talk to him because I'm so shy. I know if its ment to be, God will make it happen. But sometimes I see others who have boyfriends and I just get so sad. I really want to find love, but I'm afraid it will never happen.

Ezrider

Mar 8, 2024
Hello Ezrider here
I would keep praying that it's God's will and if it is everything will fall into place, so if you like him fully give it to God and be patient and wait on God and his timing. He will show you , and if it's not His will he has someone better for you
But like i mentioned Pray , put it in God's hands be patient and let God's will be done

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Ezrider here
I would keep praying that it's God's will and if it is everything will fall into place, so if you like him fully give it to God and be patient and wait on God and his timing. He will show you , and if it's not His will he has someone better for you
But like i mentioned Pray , put it in God's hands be patient and let God's will be done
You're about 15 years late to respond. This post is from 2009 and the OP no longer a member.
Going beyond a page or two usually means bringing up old, dead threads and most of the time the people writing them are no longer members. Good to stick to the first two pages of any subforum.

vossillu

Mar 14, 2024
So, there is this one guy that I like, but can't get the courage to talk to him. My friends just joke and laugh about it and it kind of hurts. I had class with him last semester, and I kept catching him staring at me. I tried getting myself into situations where I could talk to him, but I just froze. I think he might like me,and I know I like him, but I don't know what to do. I've been praying to God about this, asking for guidence, and asking Him to give me the courage I need, but its like no matter what, I freeze. How do I talk to him? I've known him since september and have never been able to talk to him because I'm so shy. I know if its ment to be, God will make it happen. But sometimes I see others who have boyfriends and I just get so sad. I really want to find love, but I'm afraid it will never happen.
On the Youversion Bible App there are bible plans about Godly dating.