just need to rant a bit...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I am sickened by the fake election... the fake president... fake "Catholic" in theWH

I feel depressed. Can anyone cheer me up?

I can barely watch any news show anymore and i used to be a news junkie.. All I want is infor on vote fraud and what's being done about it.

Anyone else feel the same?

I need help......

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I am sickened by the fake election... the fake president... fake "Catholic" in theWH

I can barely watch any news show anymore and i used to be a news junkie.. All I want is infor on vote fraud and what's being done about it.

I need help......
Coming from a Christian conservative patriot who also was well unhappy about the election and state of our country.

Ask yourself is God still in control?

Can joy still be found in the darkness?

Are we like those who are without hope?

What can we learn from history to help us in times like this?

Turn off the news and tune into God.

The world will not change until Christ returns. Christ is the answer to everything. Nothing wrong with being informed but if it starts to affect you negatively then you have exhausted your soul with not enough of God to refill it.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
'the news show'
is not essential to a christians walk, let it go and read the Bible instead.

The Joy of the Lord is your strength and it doesnt depend on what is said on 'the news show. '

Jul 9, 2020

I need help......
Well...I'm here to cheer you up! Ready? You used to be a news junkie. This implies (correctly) that you were at least somewhat addicted to it. And now you're not!! Woohoo!! Congratulations! For real.

Most all "news" is not even there is make you informed. It is there to control you. Its purpose is mind control. You're probably better off and more knowledgable by not taking in any news at all because most news is disinformation designed to lead us away from truth. Most likely, the more "informed" you were, the farther away from the truth you became.

Now that you're not shackled with an addiction for brainwashing, you can focus on things that are actionable. Things that you can actually do something about rather than stuff that will just result in you wasting your life away in fear and worry. You are in a terrific spot now. You should thank your God! (and me...since I'm such an awesome encourager. :ROFL:)

M

MoonCresta

I refuse to watch the news anymore - and wow, was I a junkie! (news)

All of a sudden my acid reflux is gone!