S
Sirk
Guest
I just saw something I have never seen before outside my door up in the night sky. I tried to film it with my iPhone but it just didn't come out at all. It was a slow moving red ball of light. The more I looked at it and the more my brain tried to come up with an explanation as to what it could be...... the only thing I could think of was that it was meteor.
It kept going at the same speed and it didn't make a sound. I couldn't really determine a distance. I watched it till I couldn't see it any more due to a tall building. It was weird. Never seen anything like it before and I've never seen a plane like that if it was one.
It kept going at the same speed and it didn't make a sound. I couldn't really determine a distance. I watched it till I couldn't see it any more due to a tall building. It was weird. Never seen anything like it before and I've never seen a plane like that if it was one.