Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Hi Integrity, a warm greeting from SoCal, welcome to CC! I'd like to think of myself as a deep thinker...I have a lot of helpers I read the Word, watch Christian TV and favorite msgs from what I consider Biblical scholars. Nice tsy in the other Forums, may God bless & keep you