Just too crazy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Trump and Harris are both too polarizing. It’s high time that they slow down and start focusing on their own politics instead of demonizing each other.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Trump and Harris are both too polarizing. It’s high time that they slow down and start focusing on their own politics instead of demonizing each other.
that is not going to happen.

Oct 21, 2022
One has very common sense ideas on how to fix everything and the other one has a word salad

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Have you read any of the old presidential debates?
Some of them were very interesting history.
I would start with Andrew Jackson.

Aug 23, 2024
Have you read any of the old presidential debates?
Some of them were very interesting history.
I would start with Andrew Jackson.
Polarity was just a word before Trump and Biden everyone that ran before was a Christian and a political centralist. well except for Obama (who could not get along with Billy Graham 🫨🤨 😞 ) and who set the stage for this Biden/Trump fiasco

Apr 21, 2021
Trump's the one who is truly demonic. I really wouldn't mind him so much if didn't have the word "Christian" attached to himself and his campaign. He's misleading a lot of people to believe supporting him is the "Christian" thing to do; and that's extremely unfortunate.

Apr 21, 2021
Now he's saying Jews are under the "Democrat curse" and they'll be responsible for all the bad things that result if he's not elected. He said this to a Jewish audience no less. There seems to be no bottom to his barrel of disgusting insults.

Jan 17, 2023
Polarity was just a word before Trump and Biden everyone that ran before was a Christian and a political centralist. well except for Obama (who could not get along with Billy Graham 🫨🤨 😞 ) and who set the stage for this Biden/Trump fiasco
This is so not true. smh

Jan 17, 2023
Trump's the one who is truly demonic. I really wouldn't mind him so much if didn't have the word "Christian" attached to himself and his campaign. He's misleading a lot of people to believe supporting him is the "Christian" thing to do; and that's extremely unfortunate.
Yeah it is the Christian thing to do. RA is so uptight about every little thing and strains at every gnat. But sees no issue with allowing Dems into office who are so anti-Christ that it's scary. I don't understand how that works in his brain. smh

Jan 17, 2023
Now he's saying Jews are under the "Democrat curse" and they'll be responsible for all the bad things that result if he's not elected. He said this to a Jewish audience no less. There seems to be no bottom to his barrel of disgusting insults.
What have Kammy/Biden done to bring one American hostage home?! And when one was murdered, what has been done?!! He was 23 yrs old. If you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't even know. If I were Jewish, Kammy is the last person on earth I would vote for.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
One has very common sense ideas on how to fix everything and the other one has a word salad
No doubt the godless, and therefore insane, world has influence in this affair, and "spiritual warfare is therefore the fight for sanity and truth in a world that prefers madness and self-deception (rabboni, Chanukah and Spiritual Warfare)."

You can have Harris' Insane Word Salad or Trump's Cold Slough, the Dem's frozen chosen or the GOP's select elect. The salad will be followed with a Swamp Soup and a Nothing Burger and the Slough goes well when being served a Sleepy Joe.

Aug 25, 2024
What have Kammy/Biden done to bring one American hostage home?! And when one was murdered, what has been done?!! He was 23 yrs old. If you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't even know. If I were Jewish, Kammy is the last person on earth I would vote for.
Kamala's word salads are actually excerpts from the writings of Karl Marx.

Being she's a Marxist Communist posing as a Democrat it makes sense.

A lot of Christians judge Trump and his testimony and compare that to his behaviors today. I'd hope those who judge him while posting online would consider their representation as that of Christian and consider how they would then be judged.

Our country was better off when Trump was in office. And I have no doubt the Israel Hamas conflict nor the Ukraine money laundering scheme, nor the federal tax payer funded invasion of America, would have ever happened if Trump were not robbed of his second term so that it could .

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The history of American politics is fraught with polarity from the beginning. Early on there were duels. Assassinations also mark times of polarity.
I will agree we are in such a time, and even that today's polarity is by design; but it is not new. There is nothing new under the sun.

Jul 3, 2015
The history of American politics is fraught with polarity from the beginning. Early on there were duels. Assassinations also mark times of polarity.
I will agree we are in such a time, and even that today's polarity is by design; but it is not new. There is nothing new under the sun.
The American Civil War comes to mind...

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
True.
Free blacks in the North owned slaves. Grants wife was highly opposed to freeing her slaves.

Lincoln claimed the war was about preservation of the Union.
Ultimately, he was correct. And the causes of the war were much more complex than simply slavery. At that time there were actually three different areas of the country...North, South, and West...vying for the particular desires of each region.
I, personally, have no problem becoming an independent state or group of like minded states. We can assume our percentage of the debt and acquire our percentage of national assets. Watch how fast a wall goes up then.