Just Wanna Praise Him!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord, we praise YOU......YOU deserve all our praises and worship all the glory all the honor all our love - we pour it all out on YOU....everything! Amen. :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Thank you Lord for another day.....we turn and fix our hearts and minds on YOU.......pondering the magnitude of Your Love for all of us.....we lay our burdens down at Your feet and enter into the secret place with You.....our eyes are on You....we soak in Your life giving presence and are refreshed and renewed........gently, You call our names and whisper to our souls, "Be restored, My beloved......I am with you. It's a new day. The winter is over and behold the flowers appear and the birds are singing.......I love you......you are Mine now and for all eternity...."

Our hearts respond with singing Your praises and long for Your return to the Earth, oh Lover of our souls.....our Beloved, Savior, Lord and soon coming King......Hallelujah!! We worship You! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord Jesus, draw us close to You and fill us with the Holy Spirit......we desire to worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth........:love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Oh Lord, how great is Your love for us!! We love you......:love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord Jesus Christ, You are so good to us. Our great Deliverer, our great Defender, our great Savior and King and gentle tender Friend......oh how You love our souls and call us "Beloved."

We love You, Lord and praise You and worship You.....Hallelujah, our God reigns and His Kingdom has no end......truly no one is like our God! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord, in the dark times of life.....help us to keep our hearts and minds fixed on You and may our thoughts and lips say nothing but........PRAISES to YOU and YOU alone! :love:(y)

Psalm 146 King James Version (KJV)
1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.

2 While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:

6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners:

8 The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous:

9 The Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

10 The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the Lord.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
YES YES YES and Amen! bless you sister, so glad to know you and enjoy and be blessed by your faith!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Holy is the Lord God Almighty - there is none like Him......:love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
God Almighty, we praise You.....for You are with us! Lord, Jesus Christ our Great Defender - The Holy One of Israel.......as the end of all things draws nigh.......You also draw nigh! :love:(y)

Psalm 46 (KJV)
46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Praise The Lord for this awesome thread. I've been through the 11 pages (and I am sure the pages will continue) as I, along with my many brothers and sisters in Christ glorified God.
What a tremendous blessing to be able to turn on the computer and enjoy reading the praises going up to our Heavenly Father. Again, thank you and bless you for this AWESOME thread.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I don't care if I don't feeeeeel like it! I'm STILL going to Praise the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!!! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
All of Heaven and Earth bow before Your Throne, O Lord for You are high and lifted up - highly exalted! There is NONE higher than You!!! There is NONE like YOU!!!

We give You all of the glory and honor!!! Our lips sing Your praises! Hallelujah!!! We adore You!!! We love You!!! :love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Holy......Holy......Holy is the Lord God Almighty.....

Lord, help us to stand in Your Presence and worship and adore You........help us.....:love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Come adore...the KING of Kings and LORD of Lords.....:love:(y)