Just wondering, what do you all think about a game like this?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

navy3001

Aug 7, 2021
I am thinking about creating a game that takes place after the rapture. It will follow 3 main characters.

character 1 - This person fully embraced the mark of the beast, and goes to hunt down and kill anyone that refuses to have it.

character 2 - this person was saved, but a little to late, and now it trying to hide to survive

character 3 - this person just woke up form a 5 year coma, will he get the mark? Or reject it and be saved?

The story will switch between the 3 characters, while all the other chaos is going on.

Mar 4, 2020
I am thinking about creating a game that takes place after the rapture. It will follow 3 main characters.

character 1 - This person fully embraced the mark of the beast, and goes to hunt down and kill anyone that refuses to have it.

character 2 - this person was saved, but a little to late, and now it trying to hide to survive

character 3 - this person just woke up form a 5 year coma, will he get the mark? Or reject it and be saved?

The story will switch between the 3 characters, while all the other chaos is going on.
Could be an interesting open world survival MMORPG. Think something like Day Z reskinned. Rapture doesn't occur before the mark of the beast, though, so right away it would get heavy criticism from people who actually know the Bible. I don't really play video games anymore, but I think you have a good idea.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Didn't they do a Left Behind video game like that?

Any way you can do the story, it would have theological issues big enough to drive the Antichrist's limo through.

Jul 20, 2021
Sounds like another Monopoly fight...